• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW MUTANTS 98 1st deadpool

110 posts in this topic

Since this particular issue came up here and I'm collecting New Mutants anyway (when I see nice issues in dollar bins) I looked for it while hitting a number of stores in NYC, and out of about 5 or 6 stores 2 had one copy each, both in less than mint condition, and I bought them both.

That is amazing that I can not get anyone to sell me 1 copy of this supposedly worthless issue.

Asked and answered.

Are you really this dense, or are you just trying especially hard? makepoint.gif

once again, another enlightening statement by JC.

boo.gif

You keep asking the same question.... 893frustrated.gif

You keep getting the same answer: no one is going to be running to unload a couple of $5 books.

what if I wanted 10 of your $5 dollar books? You seem to have so many!

For the love of God. It's not scarce. I'm sure there exist people with CRATES of those POS Liefeld books who are just too ashamed to bring them out of their basements.

Either find the numbers or abandon your argument. You're the one with the burden of proof here, so prove it.

I just got one on eBay for $1.00! I will of course hoard the book to add to the illusion of scarcity, and soon, very soon will flood the market with untold #'s and make a killing.

here's an auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3953&item=2250872840&rd=1

overpaid 27_laughing.gif

boo.gif I don't really care! I just want one, all of you guys are the one arguing with me about how rare it is. So before you start attacking people maybe you should read the posts, I NEVER said it was rare just that I wanted one. So If this doesn't concern you, why are you worrying about it?

boo.gifmakepoint.gif

boo.gif I don't really care! I just want one, all of you guys are the one arguing with me about how rare it is. So before you start attacking people maybe you should read the posts, I NEVER said it was rare just that I wanted one. So If this doesn't concern you, why are you worrying about it?

boo.gifmakepoint.gif

Hey, man, you're the one looking for TEN of them because you think it's going to be the hottest book since Hulk 181. It's not OUR fault you're mad as a hatter! wink.gif

Anyone know how the mad hatter saying came about: Well a bit of history for those of you who do not: Back in the day when they made hats out of whatever animal skin, they used Mercury to treat the pelts, Since this Heavy Metal (Element, not the best music ever) crosses the blood brain barrier, it was absorbed through the skin and made people loopy! I don't recall owning any racoon skin caps.??

thumbsup2.gif

Anyone know how the mad hatter saying came about: Well a bit of history for those of you who do not: Back in the day when they made hats out of whatever animal skin, they used Mercury to treat the pelts, Since this Heavy Metal (Element, not the best music ever) crosses the blood brain barrier, it was absorbed through the skin and made people loopy! I don't recall owning any racoon skin caps.??

thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif What's your avatar made out of?

I mean, you must be at least PART raccoon... you sure do like digging for trash!

My time and I do with it what I want! One mans trash is another mans treasure, ever heard that? Just because you don't have the same interests as me shouldn't give you the right to attack, but you do whatever you like, you have proved enough to me already. AND I WILL KEEP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS ABOUT TRASH, FOR A LONG TIME TO COME, I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE. SO REPLY ALL YOU WANT, YOU ARE JUST MAKING YOURSELF SOUND LIKE AN . 893blahblah.gif

sumo.gif

My time and I do with it what I want! One mans trash is another mans treasure, ever heard that? Just because you don't have the same interests as me shouldn't give you the right to attack, but you do whatever you like, you have proved enough to me already. AND I WILL KEEP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS ABOUT TRASH, FOR A LONG TIME TO COME, I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE. SO REPLY ALL YOU WANT, YOU ARE JUST MAKING YOURSELF SOUND LIKE AN . 893blahblah.gif

sumo.gif

Sheesh! I was just teasing... settle down, chump! Why don't you go buy some Team America or something?