• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW MUTANTS 98 1st deadpool

110 posts in this topic

chump huh?

just keep proving me right, you angry little man.

893naughty-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

chump he says. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifsign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

your a riot alright!

sumo.gif

Is there something wrong with your keyboard, or is it just the insufficiently_thoughtful_person struggling to operate it?

from his item description:

"NEW MUTANTS #98 CGC 9.6 FEATURING 1st DEADPOOL and very likely the biggest comic ever since WOLVERINE #1 in 1984 . Every twenty years something big comes around and this is it."

"NEW MUTANTS #98 CGC 9.6 FEATURING 1st DEADPOOL and very likely the biggest comic ever since WOLVERINE #1 in 1984 . Every twenty years something big comes around and this is it."

wolverine #1 ? confused-smiley-013.gif

i often think of it as "wolverine, numero uno" but that's me. and he said it, i didn't. i'm just reporting it.

i often think of it as "wolverine, numero uno" but that's me. and he said it, i didn't. i'm just reporting it.

do agree with it though? confused-smiley-013.gif

don't get me wrong, i think deadpool is cool. i remember thinking that when i read new mutants 98 when it came out. but as important as wolverine? no way. i'd have a hard time saying that deadpool is "important" in the scope of comicdom. cool? sure. important? no.

don't get me wrong, i think deadpool is cool. i remember thinking that when i read new mutants 98 when it came out. but as important as wolverine? no way. i'd have a hard time saying that deadpool is "important" in the scope of comicdom. cool? sure. important? no.

I still think Deadpool is a great character, because as a mercenary he doesn't have do conform to the "superhero" standards. While I don't feel that New Mutants 98 is a top key issue, neither do I feel Wolverine #1 is a top key issue.

I still think Deadpool is a great character, because as a mercenary he doesn't have do conform to the "superhero" standards. While I don't feel that New Mutants 98 is a top key issue, neither do I feel Wolverine #1 is a top key issue.

i agree with you on deadpool. wolverine #1 is a big deal just because he's so popular. people love that canuck. and they figure they can't afford a hulk 181, don't want a hulk 180 or can't afford a gs xmen or xmen 94 so the next best thing is wolvie #1. and it's miller cover art, too which doesn't hurt. miller... liefeld... miller... liefeld. yeah, i think i'd take miller myself.