NEW MUTANTS 98 1st deadpool

110 posts in this topic

12,808 posts
Making new friends MK? It must be that charming personality of yours. thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

20,875 posts

i got a pic of my stash including a newsstand copy, need somebody to host the pic of they like too. my digi cam file size is too big for the boards to host. confused-smiley-013.gif

397 posts

chump huh?

just keep proving me right, you angry little man.

893naughty-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

chump he says. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifsign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

your a riot alright!

sumo.gif

12,808 posts
chump huh?

just keep proving me right, you angry little man.

893naughty-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

chump he says. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifsign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

your a riot alright!

sumo.gif

Is there something wrong with your keyboard, or is it just the insufficiently_thoughtful_person struggling to operate it?

3,343 posts
Here ya go, quite whining and nut up and buy this book!!

New Mutants 98 CGC 9.6

For $130?!? Cripes! If it was a 10.0 maybe. I guess the movie speculation has definitly begun.

59,579 posts

New Mutants 98 CGC 9.6

It's not a 9.8 W! 893censored-thumb.gif

25,241 posts

New Mutants 98 CGC 9.6

It's not a 9.8 W! 893censored-thumb.gif

It's not my auction either. tongue.gif

16,986 posts
i got a pic of my stash including a newsstand copy

Oh yeah.....I got a newsstand copy with the Mark Jewelers insert....so there..... tongue.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

397 posts

.2 too low or I would have hit the BIN already, thanks for the heads up though!

sumo.gif

397 posts

One other thing is that is reynold jay, I buy one book from this guy and get bombarded with spam, so no thank you!

783 posts

from his item description:

"NEW MUTANTS #98 CGC 9.6 FEATURING 1st DEADPOOL and very likely the biggest comic ever since WOLVERINE #1 in 1984 . Every twenty years something big comes around and this is it."

25,241 posts

"NEW MUTANTS #98 CGC 9.6 FEATURING 1st DEADPOOL and very likely the biggest comic ever since WOLVERINE #1 in 1984 . Every twenty years something big comes around and this is it."

wolverine #1 ? confused-smiley-013.gif

783 posts

i often think of it as "wolverine, numero uno" but that's me. and he said it, i didn't. i'm just reporting it.

25,241 posts

i often think of it as "wolverine, numero uno" but that's me. and he said it, i didn't. i'm just reporting it.

do agree with it though? confused-smiley-013.gif

783 posts

don't get me wrong, i think deadpool is cool. i remember thinking that when i read new mutants 98 when it came out. but as important as wolverine? no way. i'd have a hard time saying that deadpool is "important" in the scope of comicdom. cool? sure. important? no.

25,241 posts

don't get me wrong, i think deadpool is cool. i remember thinking that when i read new mutants 98 when it came out. but as important as wolverine? no way. i'd have a hard time saying that deadpool is "important" in the scope of comicdom. cool? sure. important? no.

I still think Deadpool is a great character, because as a mercenary he doesn't have do conform to the "superhero" standards. While I don't feel that New Mutants 98 is a top key issue, neither do I feel Wolverine #1 is a top key issue.

783 posts

I still think Deadpool is a great character, because as a mercenary he doesn't have do conform to the "superhero" standards. While I don't feel that New Mutants 98 is a top key issue, neither do I feel Wolverine #1 is a top key issue.

i agree with you on deadpool. wolverine #1 is a big deal just because he's so popular. people love that canuck. and they figure they can't afford a hulk 181, don't want a hulk 180 or can't afford a gs xmen or xmen 94 so the next best thing is wolvie #1. and it's miller cover art, too which doesn't hurt. miller... liefeld... miller... liefeld. yeah, i think i'd take miller myself.

37,595 posts

Do you know what killed Deadpool?

75_1_b.JPG

When they turned his face into oatmeal. 893whatthe.gif