• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Return shipping question

8 posts in this topic

I would like to have (3) three modern comic books graded. Each one has a value below $200. I am aware that it will cost $18 per book. And $5 for handling. And $39/year membership. However I cannot seem to find out what return shipping and insurance will cost for three modern comic books. Can anyone help?

Modern * 1/10/2012 20 business days $200 / ea. $18 per book

A $5 handling fee per invoice applies to all submissions in addition to the grading tiers below.

ASSOCIATE

$39/year

join now!

• Administrator
Hi Gemma,

I'd like to know the price for return shipping to Spain. I plan to submit 10 books.

Many thanks

Our current estimated rates for Fed Ex would be:

1-2 books: $60

3-5 books: $80

6-10 books: $100

But if the shipping is higher when we weigh and ship the package you will be responsible for any additional fees necessary. We would contact you if this were the case, however.

• Administrator

It is best to call or e-mail Customer Service to get a quote for any International Shipping as it can vary based upon the number of books being shipped and the address used for the shipment.

• Administrator

Only paid members of the Collectors Society who use the PDF online form have the option to select Fed Ex, otherwise our internet submission form automatically calculates for Registered Insured USPS Mail, so you will have to adjust your total.