• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Bronze Romance Books
9 9

269 posts in this topic

This was the last Marvel Bronze age book that I got a few years ago. :cloud9: Since it was the last one..and I could not find if for awhile...Maybe it hard to find. (shrug)

mylove25-1.jpg[/img]

Yes. Tough. I still don't have a decent copy.

This just came in :)

IMG_1219.jpg

Very nice! I love those Secret and Forbidden Love books that went horror after I guess they tanked trying to sell the gothic romance angle.

I have to say that while normally I'm only really interested in this genre where it intersects with bronze horror this category has some nice covers. Maybe a few too many chicks shedding tears for my taste but the colors are beautiful Here's my second book for this category.

DMofFL4.jpg

Very nice cover !!! I'm mostly a Horror cover art guy myself, but I cant help loving these Horror / Romance books (shrug) maybe I have a thing with chicks & tears lol dont know if you missed out on my #1 Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love ? here it is again...

IMG_1074.jpg

And this one is my favorite cover of them all...

IMG_0951.jpg

Very nice cover !!! I'm mostly a Horror cover art guy myself, but I cant help loving these Horror / Romance books (shrug) maybe I have a thing with chicks & tears lol dont know if you missed out on my #1 Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love ? here it is again...

IMG_1074.jpg

And this one is my favorite cover of them all...

IMG_0951.jpg

:applause:

Stop, if you keep showing those nice covers you're going to get me into collecting bronze romance books. :)

That Haunted Love is certainly a beauty.