• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, FlyingDonut said:

Hitting flea markets and yard sales and antique stores taking the back roads from Rochester, Minnesota to Chicago on Friday. There was a lot more - sale thread alert! - but these nice finds for this thread.

tombofdracula043.jpeg

redsonja004.jpeg

marvelpremiere037.jpeg

Incredible haul, that wrightson TOD is a personal favorite:applause:

On 5/27/2019 at 6:25 PM, NP_Gresham said:

Great one to have.

My only copy ever of this book is a total beater.

Very tough key - congrats(thumbsu

Thanks

This is the first one I've ever seen of this issue and was my grail book. 

On 5/26/2019 at 9:34 PM, FlyingDonut said:

Hitting flea markets and yard sales and antique stores taking the back roads from Rochester, Minnesota to Chicago on Friday. There was a lot more - sale thread alert! - but these nice finds for this thread.

tombofdracula043.jpeg

redsonja004.jpeg

marvelpremiere037.jpeg

So you're telling me there's a chance lol

On 6/26/2019 at 5:55 PM, Supa-Bad-Mofo said:

You may have already viewed this in the PGM thread, but I have to post it here...

This book was rough, rough, rough when I bought it. Bought it raw, took a chance and I paid waayyy too much, but this is the only one I've ever seen in 20 years of collecting (I've heard of a few, but never actually laid eyes on one.). I've been looking the entire time!! Consistently listed as one of the top ten rarest 35 Cent Variants with an estimate of 15-30 still in existence!(I believe there are fewer.) This book has been pressed and cleaned. 3rd highest grade behind one 8.5 (Highest graded) and one 8.0. Only 6 on the census. I am very, very happy to have this book in my collection! Check it out! :banana::applause::cloud9:(thumbsu:luhv:<3:acclaim::golfclap:(worship):headbang::whee:

290662836_SgtFury142CGC6.035CentPriceVariant.thumb.jpg.7682858f039d38282d10f1bfc02c3a84.jpg

Always like seeing this book since I subbed the 8.5. Fond memory :)

Congrats!

6 hours ago, jas1vans said:

I got these as part of a collection. Some of the books duplicated ones I already had, but the price didn't match up. After a little search, I found out why. I can't believe how lucky I was to get 29 of them at once!

20190813_123902.jpg

20190813_123956.jpg

20190813_124115.jpg

20190813_124206.jpg

Envy....lol.

19 hours ago, PeterPark said:

I'm surprised there wasn't Eternals 1...great find!

The owner was holding on to most of the Kirby stuff and some of her other favorites. I was pretty satisfied with a Kamandi run in the haul that I brought home. Maybe some day she'll reach out and sell me the rest of her collection.