• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this has been covered already, but if anyone here has any info on these:

Marvel Oct 1999 ~ Jan 2000 Newsstand Price Variants

....please dive in!

Cheers (thumbs u

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this has been covered already, but if anyone here has any info on these:

Marvel Oct 1999 ~ Jan 2000 Newsstand Price Variants

....please dive in!

Cheers (thumbs u

Actually guys, ignore this - the thread was hijacked by children within 30 seconds so I've given up on it. Your thread rocks by the way - some great stuff here :applause:

Wow!!!! In the wild???? Is there a story????:popcorn:

Its much more fun when I get to ask that question of someone else. lol

I found it in store on a display wall. Who knows how long it had been sitting there.

I get to go on buying trips a few times a year. It was one of my last stops.

It was so hard not to do this :banana: when I found it.

Just bumping this to say hi and let all the 30 cent price variant enthusiasts know that I had posted a 100+ lot of my high grade near top census copies in the selling via auction forum. Good luck and hope you guys end up filling a hole in your collection.

30 Cent Variant Sales Post

:hi: Carl,

You have been away so long and still have over three times as many posts as I do.

Hope your auctions go well, my friend. :wishluck:

Just bumping this to say hi and let all the 30 cent price variant enthusiasts know that I had posted a 100+ lot of my high grade near top census copies in the selling via auction forum. Good luck and hope you guys end up filling a hole in your collection.

Many bids placed. Don't be a stranger.

:hi: Carl,

You have been away so long and still have over three times as many posts as I do.

Hope your auctions go well, my friend. :wishluck:

Harry, thanks buddy. They are going pretty well so far and I'm hoping they are finding their way back to board members or new enthusiasts up for a challenging goal. The number of posts attests to the amount of time I lived on these boards back then. I already seen some comic related TV series threads in General that I've been keeping some tabs on. Digging thru stock to see if I can find more unslabbed price variants I misplaced.

Great to see you back DD. I wonder why there were no CGC 9.4 Whites in the auction hm

Here's one you sold me many years ago - I cracked it out last night.

Luke%20Cage%2033%20-%20variant.jpg

Great to see you back DD. I wonder why there were no CGC 9.4 Whites in the auction hm

that is the book I took my avatar from :cloud9:

Not a Bronze Age variant, but this was nice to find at an antique store for $3.

fantasticfour060.jpeg

Wow. I must have seen thousands of copies of that book at this point and never found a price variant. Congrats on that one.

Thanks :) and the book looks as pretty as ever. I hope those Whites are still in your collection.