• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Shark said:

Haven't posted on the boards in a loooooonnnnnggg time.  What better way to start again than posting the 2nd 35 cent price variant I've ever owned.  Picked it up last weekend.  :cloud9:

10-01-17 Eric Dixon #1 (35 cent price variant).jpg

I have 3 copies each of 7,8,9,10

Still looking for #11, this is the toughest one of the PPtSS, awesome find!

congrats!!

On 29/09/2017 at 4:25 AM, OtherEric said:

Found at a local bookstore today.  I know they're not in demand like the 30c or 35c variants; but I don't see these in the wild very often at all either:

Captain_Marvel_62.jpg

Not in demand! Are you mad!  :wink:

3 hours ago, wormboy said:

Nice! I didn't see that Godzilla 2 listed, was it hidden in a larger lot?

No, individual.  All these I snagged from the same seller.   Here's the listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GODZILLA-2-35-CENT-VARIANT-MARVEL-COMICS-FN-/192301797345?hash=item2cc6148fe1:g:QdkAAOSwk6ZZsyd-

On 10/7/2017 at 9:12 PM, fastballspecial said:

I am really going to look into the transfer more seriously now. You need some competition down there because the ones you have down there suck apparently.

Maybe your right......Ive been busy helping my friend set up his shop....Gravity Damage.....Ive found the two westerns the only two times Ive been out and about in the city hunting since late July....... we don't have many .30 centers in stock at the store and the ones we do have are low to mid grade like FF, Thor, Marvel Presents etc........ I am hoping  the last few issues I need will walk through that door some day.........

I'm sure I'm breaking a rule or two here but...

FYI - There are no less than three Star Wars 1 variants in the Oct. 27 Heritage auction (9.4, 9.2, 9.0), as well as at least one copy each of 2, 3 and 4 :whatthe:

None of them are mine (yet).