• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

Thanks Harry, I just kind of put that together quickly this morning as I wanted an avatar with all the different variant types except the regular one. I will refine it and make it clearer this weekend and also vary the colors some. I love the pink starburst of Powerman #33 so that will definitely be part of the next one.

I'm interested in these mags:

Creepy 113, 145

Eerie 76, 82, 125, 135-139

Hustler 1 (really? Hustler 1 from 1974? wow)

Nightmare 20

Vampirella 36, 37, 49, 50, 100, 111, 112

plus, of course, variants... let me know what we can do on the above, if they're still available.

Well I skipped some duties today just to look through some of the stuff and it's not a #1 Hustler from 74, its a vol 4 from 78.

and now a little fun with Howard, yes, each is a book and I could only get about half the #4's on the scanner

howard3.JPG

howard4.JPG

and I have no idea why there is a single 25 center in there!

Just a heads up that the CGC registry set for 30 and 35 cent variants are up. I was pretty easy to post my set up last night during the sad Yankee game:

Ultimate Variants

Don't know if you can view it without logging in. But you can register as a free member to post your books into it. Would be glad to see other collectors out there or hear comments.

Already got greggy's reaction to it last night. Yes they are not as nice as his "sweet sweet DCs" but I have serious doubts about ever finding some of these books in true NM shape. Sure the Superheroes are easy candidates but the obscure and reprint titles are pretty hard to come by (although Dan seems to have plenty of them in his set smile.gif )based on the way they were tossed into bargain bins or reprints read again and again instead of damaging their pristine key copy from the original title.

Just a heads up that the CGC registry set for 30 and 35 cent variants are up. I was pretty easy to post my set up last night during the sad Yankee game:

Ultimate Variants

Don't know if you can view it without logging in. But you can register as a free member to post your books into it. Would be glad to see other collectors out there or hear comments.

Already got greggy's reaction to it last night. Yes they are not as nice as his "sweet sweet DCs" but I have serious doubts about ever finding some of these books in true NM shape. Sure the Superheroes are easy candidates but the obscure and reprint titles are pretty hard to come by (although Dan seems to have plenty of them in his set smile.gif )based on the way they were tossed into bargain bins or reprints read again and again instead of damaging their pristine key copy from the original title.

Link worked for me. thumbsup2.gif

No MOKF 39 variant... or just no CGC-worthy one?

Thanks,

Fan4Fan