• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

Yeah conventions have to count that's where I found my ASM 172 that came back 9.6. Id say though I don't find as many at
conventions anymore. Too much competition. Most of mine are found in oddball places and flea markets now. 

I will never forget a complete set of X-Men 35 centers I let go years ago. They are still sitting in a guys collection in Canada. I bet he still doesn't know he has them.

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

Yeah conventions have to count that's where I found my ASM 172 that came back 9.6. Id say though I don't find as many at
conventions anymore. Too much competition. Most of mine are found in oddball places and flea markets now. 

I will never forget a complete set of X-Men 35 centers I let go years ago. They are still sitting in a guys collection in Canada. I bet he still doesn't know he has them.

Story. Was going to go to Cincinnati Comic Expo this weekend. Stayed in town to look at a local collection. Not much there.......I was close to two shops, stopped in one and there it was. Looked for more....saw a Champions there but it was over priced. I would say its a strong VF and it was one I was missing. Right place right time.