• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

Howard the Duck 4 nm+ 9.8 smile.gifshocked.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

And you want how much? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's my second 9.8 30 cent variant and a keeper, brother wink.gif Out of 183 30 cent variant issues, I currently have 80 top census copies and still plenty of single collection copy potential top census candidates to slab smile.gif

I do still have the CGC 9.6 HTD 4 out there too as a dupe gossip.gif

Just picked up 4 more variants: FF 169, 2 in 1 15, Premiere 29, and Invaders 6. Come to Baltimore where they give these things away. wink.gifwink.gif

Well I did have to buy 100 books to get these but there you have it. She was selling $40 per box and that was it, so I at least got to cherry pick the lot of 80's and 90's.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZft88QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

Apologize for the market place post but they get lost there in a hurry.

It could be that it is a 35 variant of a sort since it has a UPC and a 35 cent Whitman Diamond. I don't think I have seen one like that before. Could be some sort of misprint and the UPC was added when it should'nt really be there. Anybody ever seen one like this before? juggle.gif

So he found one that adds to the 6 versions on this page:

http://www.bipcomics.com/showcase/StarWars/Marvel/StarWars/001-006.html

that would be interesting and no, all the diamond logos I've seen with the 35 cent have no UPC code - maybe this is one of those rare Direct Editions that shipped earlier than the newstands AND had a 35 cent cover too?

I sent in a few Marvel Tales for a 9.6 pre-screen, and when I checked the grades I noticed this:

Marvel Tales 80 6/77 Marvel Comics 35 Cent Price Variant .0

Not sure if CGC goofed...but if not...it will be for sale. thumbsup2.gif