• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ninja Turtles - Differences Between Printings?
8 8

370 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Ryan. said:

Can you go to the store, show him the printing number on the inside front cover, and request a refund? 

I hope he is cool like that yes. The thing is I bought it at a show. I hope he remembers me.

Edited by arinya

On 8/14/2019 at 12:48 PM, arinya said:

I asked the seller and he said it was the 2nd printing. And it was priced like a 2nd print in that grade. Took his word for it. Learned my lesson.

For one thing if you buy a book that costs the kind of money a book like that entails, how could you for the love of God not look at the indicators of 2nd and 3rd print book?

On 8/17/2019 at 10:15 PM, oakman29 said:

For one thing if you buy a book that costs the kind of money a book like that entails, how could you for the love of God not look at the indicators of 2nd and 3rd print book?

Not used to being lied to and honestly I'm sure the seller was also confused on the print edition. We are human after all. Did you have a second point?

12 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Hardly. :facepalm:

Bruh....you are in a thread where people are asking for help identifying the difference in prints and where CGC even made a mistake between print editions. It CAN happen....BBBbbbbut...yeah you're probably right. ;)

15 hours ago, arinya said:

Bruh....you are in a thread where people are asking for help identifying the difference in prints and where CGC even made a mistake between print editions. It CAN happen....BBBbbbbut...yeah you're probably right. ;)

Thanks bruh.

On 12/18/2023 at 12:16 PM, rich_TMNT said:

This is awesome Rich!!!! I didn’t know about those subtle differences, especially with the counterfeit. Thanks for spreading the turtle goodness throughout the year!!! I hope you have a blessed holiday! 

On 12/18/2023 at 7:04 PM, SpideyFein said:

This is awesome Rich!!!! I didn’t know about those subtle differences, especially with the counterfeit. Thanks for spreading the turtle goodness throughout the year!!! I hope you have a blessed holiday! 

This write-up has been on my "to-do" list for a while now. I had been saving all the data but it finally just seemed the time to get it done with the 40th anniversary coming up.

Hope you (and everyone else here) have a fantastic holiday season!

On 12/18/2023 at 10:45 PM, rich_TMNT said:

This write-up has been on my "to-do" list for a while now. I had been saving all the data but it finally just seemed the time to get it done with the 40th anniversary coming up.

Hope you (and everyone else here) have a fantastic holiday season!

Thanks man!
The graphics were also pretty darn cool!!!!