• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 1ST NJ MEADOWLANDS COMIC BOOK EXPO-SUN, APR 15TH

34 posts in this topic

Sounds good...I had a little luck at an auction in Utica, NY picking-up

a STRANGE ADVENTURE #208 & #209 for $15.00.

You never know.

mm

Our hourly door prizes (11-3) at the show will be $10 worth of credit to use within the room. If the winners are able to correctly answer a trivia question, the prize is doubled to $20.The exception is the last drawing at 3:00. If that winner answers one question correctly, they get $20, two consecutive questions, they get $30... or 3 consecutive questions for $40!

Aside from my regular assistant and a few helpers, we could use a few more during either setup (8-10) or breakdown (4-5). Anyone willing to help at either time will get a $20 credit at my table and a card granting you early admission to all future shows. PM me if you are interested.

Below is a link to a detailed map of Harmon Meadows Secaucus, the area where our show is being held. The red arrow points to the hotel. You can either pay $13 for curb service valet parking at the hotel or take a short drive to parking deck "C" and park for free on the third level and take a 2 minute walk (equal to about a block) to the hotel.

www.harmonmeadow.com/map/HMmap.pdf

How did this show go ? I wanted to go but Sundays are always bad for me . Will there be other shows at the Meadowlands? Will this be a regular thing ?

Anyone local go, how was the show. Been to some of the ones in East Hanover and there always a good show.