Roulette44's feedback thread

215 posts in this topic

385 posts

I did a trade plus cash with Joey. He was very easy to work with. Do not hesitate to work with him!

1,761 posts

Another successful deal with Joey. I even sent my books before his check arrived. Hard to beat!

50 posts

Smooth & easy transaction. Good communication and hope to do business with in the future.

12,806 posts

I have done a couple of transactions with Joey in the past few months. Both went well without a hitch! Great communication and books were well graded!

Thanks again!

Thomas

1,599 posts

I recently sold a book to Joey. Flawless transaction. It's always a pleasure to chat with & deal with Joey. Take care, buddy!

Best,

-Supes

1,472 posts

I mean, what can I say that everyone else hasnt? Joey is the best, and it was a pleasure to do a deal with him. Trades books to each other, and it was flawless!

24,612 posts

Can ask for any better than Joey :D

Buys fast and pays fast... also he's been known to have a good book or two in his inventory from time to time ;)

Enjoy the X94 slabs x 7 , buddy ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

697 posts

Great seller and patient in answering my many queries. Thanks for clearing my doubt the first time, will certainly return to purchase.

4,564 posts

Just completed a purchase w/Joey and naturally, it was a flawless transaction. Great communication, easy to work with and super-fast shipping. Can't really go wrong w/this Boardie.

342 posts

Completed another deal with Joey for a nice high grade silverage key. As expected, transaction was smooth, shipping was quick and book was packaged very well.

Highly recommended. Looking forward to the next deal Joey. (thumbs u

531 posts

Joey purchased the Fantastic Four 1-13 set from me. Easy communication, professional and super quick payment.

188 posts

Bought a 5-figure book from Joey.  Great communication and he was super patient throughout the process.  Would not hesitate to deal with him again.

13,763 posts

Just sold Joey a bunch of Marvel Silver and Bronze Age slabs.  Worked out a deal through PM and he paid quickly.  Great guy to deal with.  (thumbsu