• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roulette44's feedback thread

215 posts in this topic

I asked him about a Hulk 1 cgc 5.5 he has that my wife won't let me buy. He told me a price which I thought at the time was very fair. I asked about an ebay seller and was told he was that seller. The book he tried to sell me is on his ebay right now at a higher price. I wanted to post in his kudos thread that, even though he didn't know me, he cut me a price lower than he was going to sell on ebay. For the forums, and the community, this guy is aces in my book (thumbs u . I will buy from him one day

Just finished a trade deal with Joey - stand up guy, came through as promised in a timely fashion. Not to mention the books are within the grades he stated and packed well. Couldn't ask for anything more out of a seller here. Thanks!

Well, it seems like Joey's credibility as a trusted seller and buyer keep comin.' I will add myelf to that list as well. I am in the process of finishing up a transaction with him on a book I sold a couple of days ago. He paid very quickly with no problems at all (thumbs u Thanks again Joey! Keep it up!