• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roulette44's feedback thread

215 posts in this topic

Joey was great to talk to and very easy to deal with. Packaging was perfect and shipping was incredibly fast(5 business days for an international transaction).

Thanks again Joey! I hope to deal with you again in the future.

Just completed a 5 figure deal with Joey for two major upgrades on Grails I was looking for. Communication was awesome, price was fair and deal was done lightning quick!

Cannot recommend him enough to my fellow boardies!

I give Joey to great big: (thumbs u (thumbs u

Another solid four figure transaction with Joey on a key book that is on a hot streak!

Will buy from again, no doubt about it!

Thanks buddy, this was the perfect birthday gift!

You definitely deserve: (thumbs u (thumbs u

I bought my very first slab - Daredevil #7 7.5 - off of Joey on eBay. I had emailed him and he was great and really worked with me on the price. This was before I discovered the Boards. Finding that he is a great member here is :cloud9: Just a terrific guy to deal with. VERY helpful and flexible and patient! :shy:

He sold me my absolute grail - Daredevil #1 9.2 - despite me probably driving him nuts. He was just a great guy. Worked with me on time payments and his shipping and communication were amazing through the whole ordeal. This was the biggest purchase I've ever made so it was great to have a helpful and understanding seller. (worship)

:news: Buy ANYTHING from Joey with the utmost confidence! :news:

Just completed another 4 figure deal with a trade with Joey on a grail upgrade. He is definitely the man you want to see for key books. Many more deals to come!

Cannot recommend him enough to my fellow boardies!

I give Joey to great big: (thumbs u (thumbs u