• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

On 6/3/2019 at 8:54 PM, batman_fan said:

I took a picture of every Batman Comic's Joker cover from issue 1 to 100.

batmanJokers.jpg

Other than the obvious (obvious I’m assuming is the #11 at 7.0:applause:), which would be the last one you sell?

2 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Other than the obvious (obvious I’m assuming is the #11 at 7.0:applause:), which would be the last one you sell?

Actually it would be the Batman 49.  Purchased it ungraded in the 1990s off ebay and was in my 1st submission to CGC shortly after they opened.  Wonder if I should resub hm

19 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Actually it would be the Batman 49.  Purchased it ungraded in the 1990s off ebay and was in my 1st submission to CGC shortly after they opened.  Wonder if I should resub hm

Cool backstory about your acquisition of #49. And interesting tidbits about the story pertaining to the cover, courtesy of comics.org:

Batman's Arabian Nights!

-script ?

Pencils Bob Kane

Inks Charles Paris

Color ?

Letters Ira Schnapp

Characters

Batman [Bruce Wayne]; Robin [ Grayson]; Professor Carter Nichols; The Crier (introduction); Caliph Haroun-Al-Raschid (villain, introduction)

Synopsis

Spotting what they think is the Joker's face on an ancient rug, Batman and Robin are sent into Arabia of the past where they meet the Crier, who uses tears, not laughter, to steal from the people of his day.

On 6/3/2019 at 8:54 PM, batman_fan said:

I took a picture of every Batman Comic's Joker cover from issue 1 to 100.

batmanJokers.jpg

:whatthe::x:luhv:(worship) < My range of emotions after seeing this.  Just wow... one of the best collection of books I've ever seen.  Absolutely love this:cloud9: 

Well done:tink: