• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

That will be interesting to watch. I saw the copy above in a friends stack of books a couple of weeks ago and thought that I couldn't ever remember seeing a nice looking copy before. I guess I will be able to see how I did with the auction.

The single highest graded copy sold late last year for 4.5K

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/detective-comics-63-dc-1942-cgc-nm-92-off-white-to-white-pages/a/7212-92099.s?ic4=OtherResults-SampleItem-Thumbnail-022817&tab=ArchiveSearchResults-012417

Several other highest graded early Detectives were offered in that auction. :x

Edited by Gotham Kid

51 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Group shot of some Batman's and Detective's that are heading to CGC for grading (batch 1 is already sent).  This is some of my sell pile.

IMG_3938.jpg

image.png.dcc003358852742e9afde0ed29bafaf0.png

56 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Group shot of some Batman's and Detective's that are heading to CGC for grading (batch 1 is already sent).  This is some of my sell pile.

IMG_3938.jpg

You have my address and while your at it send me the same thing you did last time :whistle: Oh I need it in the next hour does Amazon have Drone Deliveries

drone-delivery.jpg