• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, batman_fan said:

Just got my most recent submission back from CGC.

The Batman 4 and 5 were purchased from John Fairless, restoration fully disclosed.  John use to call me from time to time and say in his southern accent "Hey Greg, John Fairless, I got some right purty books I think you might like".  I attached an old article with him in it.

Batman 6 and 9 are from an OO collection out of Arizona.  Mike at All About Books and Comics had my beeper number (yeah it was a long time ago).  Beeped me one day, called him and told him to hold the Batman's.  Went by after work and came home with the three Batman books. (Third book is in route to me now from CGC).

Batman 7 was bought from Marty Hayes (hopefully I spelled his name right) back in the 1980s.  I was pretty stoked, oldest Batman I ever held at the time.

Batman 18 Ebay by in the 90s, over graded

Batman 20 Howard Rockman purchase in Albuquerque back in the 80s, my favorite Batman cover.

Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 5.58.15 PM.png

Batman4_5_6_7_9_18_20.jpg

Fantastic books!!!!  Congrats!!