• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

On 4/19/2020 at 7:16 AM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Got a question for you Batman collector's.  This book just auctioned on ebay for $1,375.  OPG lists it at around $150-200 in this condition, and does not single it out as a special issue.  What's going on with this book, besides the 1st appearance of the Human Firefly?  Is it really a 7x guide book?

-----------------------------------------s-l1600.jpg

To answer your question, guide is wrong. Guide isn’t right on a lot of books, granted that’s mainly bigger keys, but it is still first firefly. We got a version in the Gotham Show 🤷‍♂️. If anyone just did a quick eBay search you would see several recent legitimate sales would support this raw copy’s final price. I’d say this copy is around a 4.0-4.5, so $1375 makes sense.

ED5B4104-1698-41B1-B77D-176B35377BCB.jpeg

Edited by LDarkseid1

Some doofus is buying up all the Tec180s, so I only have eleven copies, including three from bon vivant, Harley Yee.  Just got delivered a few minutes ago.  Without ringing the doorbell, the FedEx guy shot put the box over our ten foot gate, despite the box being marked fragile.  Harley did a great job of packing.

0AA77C66-0871-42E5-A00D-36AE962A0EE5.jpeg

6 hours ago, BitterOldMan said:

Some doofus is buying up all the Tec180s, so I only have eleven copies, including three from bon vivant, Harley Yee.  Just got delivered a few minutes ago.  Without ringing the doorbell, the FedEx guy shot put the box over our ten foot gate, despite the box being marked fragile.  Harley did a great job of packing.

Some doofus also has 11 168's

17 hours ago, BitterOldMan said:

I absolutely love Detective 180. Haven't pulled the trigger on one yet, but I can't imagine it'll be long until I do...