• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, batman_fan said:

Batman 41 to 50

batman_41to50.jpg

These are the run of ten I like the best. Sci-fi in 41, all of the great villain covers including 49 (my favorite Joker cover), and the origin issue 47. Great stuff, Greg!

49 might be one of the most underrated books in my opinion. That amazing cover, plus the first Mad Hatter and the first Vicki Vale? Incredible (and yes, I know the book is a key and quite expensive, but I still think it's underrated).

55 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

These are the run of ten I like the best. Sci-fi in 41, all of the great villain covers including 49 (my favorite Joker cover), and the origin issue 47. Great stuff, Greg!

Thanks Mr B.  I like the sci-fi cover a lot too which I scored in  a Joe Dungan trade.

47 minutes ago, pemart1966 said:

Why Sprang wasn't assigned all of the Joker covers I'll never know.  No one drew the Golden Age Joker better than Sprang :sumo:

I really need to find the letter I got back from Mr Sprang.  I got his address when he was living in AZ and wrote him and to my surprise, he wrote back.