• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

32153742005_f5d68cede3_b.jpg

I noticed this on ebay and was amazed to see the bid was almost $200. Pretty amazing for a non-key with damaged corners. What do you think the grade will be and is the price high for the grade?

Way way way to high. $100 would be a better price. Maybe CGC will consider it bindery chips and give it a 6.0 :insane:

I noticed this on ebay and was amazed to see the bid was almost $200. Pretty amazing for a non-key with damaged corners. What do you think the grade will be and is the price high for the grade?

Way way way to high. $100 would be a better price. Maybe CGC will consider it bindery chips and give it a 6.0 :insane:

An actual GD would probably sell for around $200, but as with most of SC's offerings, I feel that grade is generous. Still, on ebay, raw 1.0-1.8 books can sometimes sell for about what raw 2.0s do. I think some buyers just want a cheap copy, and aren't too picky as long as it's complete. A coverless copy recently sold for $72.

An actual GD would probably sell for around $200, but as with most of SC's offerings, I feel that grade is generous. Still, on ebay, raw 1.0-1.8 books can sometimes sell for about what raw 2.0s do. I think some buyers just want a cheap copy, and aren't too picky as long as it's complete. A coverless copy recently sold for $72.

This looks like some mice had a small feast... lol

Updated group shot of some of my GA Batman's

D990885B-B78C-4FC5-98BB-35F14CE19655.jpg

Outstanding!

Thanks Mr B !

Whoa...that's pretty nice...in fact, it's really nice!!! (worship) But... but...where's this one...?

12213527873_2a247a56d6_z.jpg

Its right here. I need to get it graded at some point.

batman59s.jpg

Yeah, rodent chews are a major turn off for me. Bug chews don't bother me as much as seeing some mouse or rat has been gnawing on a book. Black mold spotting is another one I really don't like.

Updated group shot of some of my GA Batman's

D990885B-B78C-4FC5-98BB-35F14CE19655.jpg

Outstanding!

Thanks Mr B !

Whoa...that's pretty nice...in fact, it's really nice!!! (worship) But... but...where's this one...?

12213527873_2a247a56d6_z.jpg

Its right here. I need to get it graded at some point.

batman59s.jpg

Oh...the pic was just graded books...I get it. That's a dang nice copy of #59... (thumbs u

Yeah, rodent chews are a major turn off for me. Bug chews don't bother me as much as seeing some mouse or rat has been gnawing on a book. Black mold spotting is another one I really don't like.

Black Mold? :o I don't think I've seen that yet...

It's funny this book was posted, because here's the first GA Batman I ever bought:

22016894616_8e75d644ea_c.jpg