• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

Practicing with IMGUR.................. and you folks are my guinea pigs...... my apologies in advance. *No boardies were harmed in the development of this post* GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

AgaDFaq.jpg

Looks awesome. IMGUR worked too.

Practicing with IMGUR.................. and you folks are my guinea pigs...... my apologies in advance. *No boardies were harmed in the development of this post* GOD BLESS.....

AgaDFaq.jpg

Looks awesome. IMGUR worked too.

.... I had to get "a little help from my friends...." GOD BLESS....

joENxcD.jpg

joENxcD.jpg

jimjum12

You got a BONNER ISSUE

joENxcD.jpg

jimjum12

You got a BONNER ISSUE

:banana::banana::banana:

My Lone GA TEC. Seems I am always 2nd or 3rd Bidder on every issue I go after, need to tighten up.

Tec%2042_zpsu7xwqq8m.jpg

Edited by PKJ

For the plethora of TEC 69 fans, this one is restored, waiting on grade and scope of restoration, will share scan when it comes back - fun to see in this shape regardless, should be interesting:

5e686261-e57b-4e0b-8ddb-9519de980dd2_zpsprod83r8.jpg

Edited by Johnny545

Well, winning bidder returned the book due to a missing page (not in the relisted description), trimming, and color touch which also wasn't in the description the first time around. Ouch!

For the plethora of TEC 69 fans, this one is restored, waiting on grade and scope of restoration, will share scan when it comes back - fun to see in this shape regardless, should be interesting:

5e686261-e57b-4e0b-8ddb-9519de980dd2_zpsprod83r8.jpg

Very nice!

Well, winning bidder returned the book due to a missing page (not in the relisted description), trimming, and color touch which also wasn't in the description the first time around. Ouch!

Wow that had to be pretty disappointing for the buyer.

Man! These fussy buyers sending books back because of a couple of tiny flaws! :taptaptap:

Man! These fussy buyers sending books back because of a couple of tiny flaws! :taptaptap:

Sold again, despite the issues - beggars can't be choosers:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Detective-Comics-1937-1st-Series-69-PR-/252464033488?hash=item3ac8076ed0:g:O2QAAOSw3YNXb0Ho

Sold again, despite the issues - beggars can't be choosers:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Detective-Comics-1937-1st-Series-69-PR-/252464033488?hash=item3ac8076ed0:g:O2QAAOSw3YNXb0Ho

Figured it would sell, I wonder what it went for this time.