• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

The Tec 36 8.5 (1 of 2 highest certified) is an easy 60-70K book.

Holy cow damn that is a major hit to that dealer!! But a great find for the buyer!! I wonder if was a inside job by a employee that put it there with the rest of the dollar books I can't see this happening any other way. You would think any dealer with this type of book would know where it is at all times.

Edited by Hulk1962

Holy cow damn that is a major hit to that dealer!! But a great find for the buyer!! I wonder if was a inside job by a employee that put it there with the rest of the dollar books I can't see this happening any other way. You would think any dealer with this type of book would know where it is at all times.

:face palm:

Mr B was kidding about finding it in the dollar bin

:face palm:

Mr B was kidding about finding it in the dollar bin

Ah OK I simply figured maybe some times this does happen.

Found this in a dollar box at San Diego Con...

detective36.jpg

Did you really only pay 1$ for this book? If so what a score!!

No. The box cost a dollar. The book was a little more.

detective36.jpg

Please, don't encourage him. :facepalm:

detective36.jpg

Don't get you guys a man I do not know says something here so I take his word for it then you all act like ohhh my lord how could he have believed that. Get over it!!

detective36.jpg

Don't get you guys a man I do not know says something here so I take his word for it then you all act like ohhh my lord how could he have believed that. Get over it!!

Sorry. Absolutely my fault. My attempt at humor failed miserably.

detective36.jpg

Yes Richard, it is your fault - if you would have been truthful and admitted you went back in time via that oversized blender you received as a gift from Stephen Hawking, none of this would have happened!

detective36.jpg

I thought it was funny, but there's nothing funny about that book.

Outstanding (worship)

Thanks. Super happy to have gotten it. As I've said elsewhere, SDCC was a little disappointing in terms of sales. But between this book, the other cool comics we picked up for the shop, a large promo comic collection via Dr. Love, and the Frazetta Spiderman oil painting, we made up for dismal sales by spending in volume.

Thanks. Super happy to have gotten it. As I've said elsewhere, SDCC was a little disappointing in terms of sales. But between this book, the other cool comics we picked up for the shop, a large promo comic collection via Dr. Love, and the Frazetta Spiderman oil painting, we made up for dismal sales by spending in volume.

I did not know that Frazetta did some work for Marvel.

I see BunkyBrian has a Tec 69 5.5 on his site.

http://bunkybrothers.com/constock/index.php?type=Comic&title=DETECTIVE+COMICS&notes=&PrivateNotes=&publisher=&genre=&age=&grade=&cgc=&shipped=&issueNumber=&minIssueNumber=&maxIssueNumber=&sort=title%2c+issueNumber%2c+grade+DESC&msg=&bookID=&firstLetter=&numResults=101&num=10&page=2&slabbed=&catID=

cheap

:ohnoez:

Now you know...

Now you know...

:grin:

detective36.jpg

lol

That's one incredible funnybook right there though.