• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's new auctions

160 posts in this topic

Too bad about that GL. mad.gif It looks like a killer copy.

Too bad about that GL. mad.gif It looks like a killer copy.
Oh well....you win some and you lose some! confused-smiley-013.gif

Craap,...I just listed my Batman #200 5 minutes ago.... 893frustrated.gif

foreheadslap.gif

And I bid on his.

What am I doing?

It's a DC! crazy.gif

Greggy I will take this Sup23392.jpg for all the good grades I gave you at Wizard Philly* 27_laughing.gif

*is going back when Steve B posted that he will like me (RS) grade Greggys books

Oh yeah,

I almost forgot: Bassman will probably say your TALENT runs EXTREME for outwitting, outplaying, outsmarting, and all that other [!@#%^&^] for landing the #185.

In fact, he will probably ask you to move into something bigger than your current 780 sq ft, so he can move in with you. You're the greatest! devil.gif

sleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

By the way, what about YR 204? 9.4 or better will come your way?

Hey Steve....are you ever going to stop your crying? Like I give a rat's arse about paying that much for a 9.2! I wouldn't worry about my collection. It's going just fine. You make the assumption that everything has to be in 9.4 or better. It's simply not the case so get off your high horse. Hope you enjoy your "great" win because it must be the highlight of your friggin' year, as you're making such a big deal about it. My priority was the Superboy 185. If I wanted to win the Young Romance, you think you would be here talking about your win? 27_laughing.gif

So...enjoy your 9.2 that cost you over $190 with the premium. You must feel so good...until I win some more books. tongue.gif

You're right of course, Mr. Loey.

I'm just effing jealous.

Would I give up my wife, kids, house. bills, kid's college education expenses, things in life other than comics, etc., etc., etc., for the best 100 page collection and the finest short shorts?

Nope.

But I can still be effing jealous.

Besides, I believe you were the one that made a comment recently about getting the run in 9.4 or better..........

You're right of course, Mr. Loey.

I'm just effing jealous.

Would I give up my wife, kids, house. bills, kid's college education expenses, things in life other than comics, etc., etc., etc., for the best 100 page collection and the finest short shorts?

Nope.

But I can still be effing jealous.

Besides, I believe you were the one that made a comment recently about getting the run in 9.4 or better..........

popcorn.gif