• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's new auctions

160 posts in this topic

You're right of course, Mr. Loey.

I'm just effing jealous.

Would I give up my wife, kids, house. bills, kid's college education expenses, things in life other than comics, etc., etc., etc., for the best 100 page collection and the finest short shorts?

Nope.

But I can still be effing jealous.

Besides, I believe you were the one that made a comment recently about getting the run in 9.4 or better..........

Yeah...I said that it was a goal. If that was my goal...why would I bother with any 9.0s or 9.2s. You think I don't have any of those in my collection. Unlike you who has said that you would only bid on "top" census books. If that's the case, I wouldn't bid on any 9.4s for most books, as they will eventually get passed. You ever wonder why I backed off the 9.4 COW Superboy 185 at the past Heritage auction. I knew that there will be a 9.6 coming out evenutally.

To be honest, I don't know why you bother posting here. All you do is whine and whine about not being to win certain books. You ever read the Infiinte Horror thread? You see people whining and crying that others have nicer books? No, because the people in there are rational and willing to help each other out. I've bought and sold to many of the posters there.

So....spare me your sob story. You think that 100 pagers are my number expense and that I am raking in the big bucks. That is far from the truth. The reaons why I've been able to get these books is due to hard work and networking with others. Not..wait until a book shows up on eBay and hope to get it cheap.

So...unless you want to be productive rather than whiny, please don't waste my time. You've proven yourself to be an arse with being a sore sport all the time. There are collectors who can crush me if they want and sometimes they do. You think I sulk and post that XXX has tons of money and I can't compete with them?

No, I deal with it maturely and move on.

I've already wasted way too much time on you because to be honest, you aren't worth it. You make it sound like you are my great rival and I am the only person holding you back from getting books. What a joke and a cop out. Look in the mirror and take some personal responsiblity because I don't care about what you feel.

You're right of course, Mr. Loey.

I'm just effing jealous.

Would I give up my wife, kids, house. bills, kid's college education expenses, things in life other than comics, etc., etc., etc., for the best 100 page collection and the finest short shorts?

Nope.

But I can still be effing jealous.

Besides, I believe you were the one that made a comment recently about getting the run in 9.4 or better..........

Yeah...I said that it was a goal. If that was my goal...why would I bother with any 9.0s or 9.2s. You think I don't have any of those in my collection. Unlike you who has said that you would only bid on "top" census books. If that's the case, I wouldn't bid on any 9.4s for most books, as they will eventually get passed. You ever wonder why I backed off the 9.4 COW Superboy 185 at the past Heritage auction. I knew that there will be a 9.6 coming out evenutally.

To be honest, I don't know why you bother posting here. All you do is whine and whine about not being to win certain books. You ever read the Infiinte Horror thread? You see people whining and crying that others have nicer books? No, because the people in there are rational and willing to help each other out. I've bought and sold to many of the posters there.

So....spare me your sob story. You think that 100 pagers are my number expense and that I am raking in the big bucks. That is far from the truth. The reaons why I've been able to get these books is due to hard work and networking with others. Not..wait until a book shows up on eBay and hope to get it cheap.

So...unless you want to be productive rather than whiny, please don't waste my time. You've proven yourself to be an arse with being a sore sport all the time. There are collectors who can crush me if they want and sometimes they do. You think I sulk and post that XXX has tons of money and I can't compete with them?

No, I deal with it maturely and move on.

I've already wasted way too much time on you because to be honest, you aren't worth it. You make it sound like you are my great rival and I am the only person holding you back from getting books. What a joke and a cop out. Look in the mirror and take some personal responsiblity because I don't care about what you feel.

491771-bigshockface.JPG

Then why waste your time with a reply?

Gee, I've pissed you off.

And I am having fun.

You are my great rival? Hardly. You simply pay an assinine amount for several books that I would have paid for what they are actually worth.

You pay way, way too much for many books.

If you are buying them for investment purposes, you will be sorry.

If you love them more than anything else in life (DC-16 9.8 for over $400, a short time later another 9.8 goes for $300?), great. 27_laughing.gif

I'm bored with the CGC board. It was fun for a while. Last post.

Best of luck to you, Mr. 780 sq ft, single, comics are what I live for, short shorts guy.

grin.gif

And I am having fun.

You are my great rival? Hardly. You simply pay an assinine amount for several books that I would have paid for what they are actually worth.

If you love them more than anything else in life (DC-16 9.8 for over $400, a short time later another 9.8 goes for $300?), great. 27_laughing.gif

Best of luck to you, Mr. 780 sq ft, single, comics are what I live for, short shorts guy.

grin.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

And I am having fun.

grin.gif

Adios fool! tongue.gif Spend some more time with your 600+ 100 pagers! 27_laughing.gif

this thread went well. What are the odds that he still lurks on the boards. What are the odds that we will miss him? What are the odds anyone is reading this post?

sorry.gif*sigh*

And I am having fun.

grin.gif

Was this little hissy-fit the comic collector's equivalent of [!@#%^&^] envy? 27_laughing.gif

Seriously, Icefires, I hope this Diva-like exit doesn't mean that you won't be visiting me in August as you promised?!?!?! Dang, all the big tough guys burn out so quickly...*

*For those of you keeping track, he was the FOURTH forumite who planned to go to the great expense and trouble of coming to Kansas to attempt to bring me great physical harm. He was also the least convincing. And the most unoriginal. And he might have been a teenage girl... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

this thread went well. What are the odds that he still lurks on the boards. What are the odds that we will miss him? What are the odds anyone is reading this post?

sorry.gif*sigh*

What do we have to do to get you to run away crying like that? confused-smiley-013.gif

sorry.gif*sigh*

What do we have to do to get you to run away crying like that? confused-smiley-013.gif

offer me large sums of money....and you can stop wearing that dress, that doesn't work either. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Fear not, Clark.

I have not forgotten about you. My wife reminds me frequently.

Don't forget to wear your cape.

Your WIFE obsesses over me too?!?!? It's a family affair. Should she ever lay eggs, you should name one of the hatchlings after me. acclaim.gif

Thanks Greggy.

But I think I would rather spend time with my WIFE AND KIDS.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You will never know.

(Greggy looking in the mirror) I am an auditor. And, "Oh by the way, did i mention my DC 100 page collection? Let me show it to you....."

"Also, Have you seen my short shorts?"

sd