• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's new auctions

160 posts in this topic

Thank you Clark.

It's all so clear to me now.

By the way, anyone seen the "Kill Bill" movies?

Awesome.

By the way, why did you change your name from Clark Khaos to Major Khaos?

Why did you change to the Superman avatar?

I certainly hope your wit is as good in person as it is from a (seemingly) anonymous message board in the rpivacy of your home.

foreheadslap.gif

Why did I change my name from Clark Khaos to Major Khaos??

WHY DID I CHANGE MY NAME FROM CLARK KHAOS TO MAJOR KHAOS?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHY DID I CHANGE MY NAME FROM CLARK KHAOS TO MAJOR KHAOS?!?!?!?!?!?

:::head explodes:::

insufficiently_thoughtful_person, it was supposed to be funny. I was Major LONG before I was Clark... every message board poster needs an overly-obvious alter-ego. Thus, I changed to Clark, and Clark "wore" avatars that were only slightly altered from Major's "Superman" avatar.

(Clark's first avatar was Superman wearing crudely-rendered eyeglasses and a necktie.)

Gads, are you this dim? Did you just miss it the first FOUR HUNDRED times I explained it, or did you just not grasp my explanation rendered in very small words for imbeciles with fewer IQ points than fingernails??

How does it feel to be a message board cliche? 27_laughing.gif

So...

Why did you change your name from Clark Khaos to Major Khaos? shy.gif

MajorKhaos was a shill name or something like that. confused-smiley-013.gif

That does it.

Where do you live? I'm gonna come rain pain on your world.

Anyone here seen the movie "Pulp Fiction"? That's a good movie, eh?

look if you're going to take 6 minutes or more to respond to my posts then I'm done being nice to you.

"Purple Rain" was a movie also. flowerred.gif

You guys are ruining the gregster's thread. Carry on................ 893applaud-thumb.gif

us ruining Greggy's thread? Is that irony or coincidence? I get those two mixed up. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

I certainly hope your wit is as good in person as it is from a (seemingly) anonymous message board in the rpivacy of your home.

foreheadslap.gif

insufficiently_thoughtful_person, it was supposed to be funny. I was Major LONG before I was Clark... every message board poster needs an overly-obvious alter-ego. Thus, I changed to Clark, and Clark "wore" avatars that were only slightly altered from Major's "Superman" avatar.

(Clark's first avatar was Superman wearing crudely-rendered eyeglasses and a necktie.)

Gads, are you this dim? Did you just miss it the first FOUR HUNDRED times I explained it, or did you just not grasp my explanation rendered in very small words for imbeciles with fewer IQ points than fingernails??

So...

That does it.

look if you're going to take 6 minutes or more to respond to my posts then I'm done being nice to you.

So was "Three Amigos"... I'm going to fill you so full of lead, you'll be able to use your @#$^ as a pencil!*

*edited to remove that foul word that the filter didn't catch! mad.gif

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

So...

That does it.

Since the guy left I'd thought I'd play stupid.

The Major is at his best when he has a target to rip into. grin.gif

You guys are ruining the gregster's thread. Carry on................ 893applaud-thumb.gif

Didn't that start with the first post? shocked.gifblush.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

So...

That does it.

So was "Three Amigos"... I'm going to fill you so full of lead, you'll be able to use your as a pencil!

wow, how seventh grade of you to retort so aptly. You deserve a gold star for for sitting at the front of the short bus. thumbsup2.gif

"Ghost" starred Demi Moore.

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

So...

That does it.

So was "Three Amigos"... I'm going to fill you so full of lead, you'll be able to use your as a pencil!

wow, how seventh grade of you to retort so aptly. You deserve a gold star for for sitting at the front of the short bus. thumbsup2.gif

"How seventh grade of you to retort so aptly." Riiiiiight. Stick with the subject-verb-object sentence structure, Grasshopper. It suits you well.

:::GONNNNNNG:::

Remember that scene in "Donnie Darko" when the turbine engine falls off that passenger jet and through the roof of Donnie's house and into his bedroom while he's asleep? That was a good movie.

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

So...

That does it.

"How seventh grade of you to retort so aptly." Riiiiiight. Stick with the subject-verb-object sentence structure, Grasshopper. It suits you well.

Remember that scene in "Donnie Darko" when the turbine engine falls off that passenger jet and through the roof of Donnie's house and into his bedroom while he's asleep? That was a good movie.

riiiiggghhht!. Youze da smartiest guy in da hole world! Ta think I could be as smartest as you wood be good.

"Poltergeist" was a scary movie. The part with the clown that turned it's head, while sitting in the chair in the bedroom was creepy.

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

So...

That does it.

riiiiggghhht!. Youze da smartiest guy in da hole world! Ta think I could be as smartest as you wood be good.

"Poltergeist" was a scary movie. The part with the clown that turned it's head, while sitting in the chair in the bedroom was creepy.

You don't really understand what I'm doing with the whole "movie" thing, do you? confused-smiley-013.gif

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

So...

That does it.

You don't really understand what I'm doing with the whole "movie" thing, do you? confused-smiley-013.gif

Actually I do. 893whatthe.gif

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

So...

That does it.

THEN DO IT RIGHT, YOU TWITTERING PSEUDOPOD!

I don't know what that meant.

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

So...

That does it.

you forgot to say what movie that was from.

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

So...

That does it.

That wasn't from a movie, and so did you.

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

So...

That does it.

That wasn't from a movie, and so did you.

You're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Comes from your upbringing. Your parents are probably insufficiently_thoughtful_persons too. If you ever have a kid that acts that way I'll disown you.

Did you ever see "Back To the Future"? That car was pretty cool with the trail of flames. confused-smiley-013.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

He thinks he gets it, but he doesn't. confused-smiley-013.gif

I thought you left.

Speaking of people who left, what's the over/under on Icefire's non-triumphant return??

I mean, it took him 47 posts this afternoon before he finally gave up (read: cried himself to sleep), surely he's not done forever!

Didn't that start with the first post? shocked.gifblush.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

It started when he submitted that garbage to CGC! 27_laughing.gif

stooges.giftonofbricks.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

He thinks he gets it, but he doesn't. confused-smiley-013.gif

I thought you left.

Speaking of people who left, what's the over/under on Icefire's non-triumphant return??

I mean, it took him 47 posts this afternoon before he finally gave up (read: cried himself to sleep), surely he's not done forever!

well his confessed "last post",

(I'm bored with the CGC board. It was fun for a while. Last post.)

and then he replied 30 minutes later with several more posts. So obviously this spineless cretin has trouble sticking with anything.