• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's new auctions

160 posts in this topic

WOW! A heckuva week fo rme not to have time to follow the boards 893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif

Well hopefully icefires is gone i don't think he ever posted anything worthwhile, just rants and attacks. Well said throughout Greggy!

What did I miss with icefires confused-smiley-013.gif

Never mind, found it foreheadslap.gif

I changed it to accept private messages.

I am through purchasing comics for a while, but if you would like to attack me privately, blast away. smirk.gif

Through purchasing comics?!?!? Because of Greggy?!?!?

You just need a new target... perhaps you should try for the ever-elusive complete run of the Crisis On Infinite Earths maxi-series? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, actually I just spent the money I had on a Young Romance #204 at All-Star Auctions. That is why I am through purchasing comics for a while.

So Greggy shilled the price up so high that you blew your entire wad on ONE book?!?!? You should put it up on Ebay with a disgusting reserve to exact your revenge. It would be like eating your opponent to gain his strength.

That, and it would be incredibly comical to watch you publicly sodomize Greggy's bank account.

I've been collecting these 100 pagers for about 20 years. I am quite happy with my purchase and have no plans to sell it.

As far as "sodomizing Greggy's bank account", I imagine the Super DC-Giant S-21

currently at Heritage is on his short list, and will probably have some affect on his account should he win it.....makes no difference to me either way.

hi.gif