• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's new auctions

160 posts in this topic

C'mon Clark,

I want to hear what you have to say about my mother.

Let's have it.

*sigh*... You don't seem to understand how this works.

Step 1: You make a profoundly stupid remark.

Step 2: I take your profoundly stupid remark and turn it into something derogatory about your mother. (See the previous "your wife" comment.)

Step 3: You seethe with an impotent rage born of a life wasted as a faceless, nameless, spineless drone in a world where everyone (especially Greggy) is better than you.

See? It's easy. I would never, ever, EVER speak ill of your mother willy-nilly! I would never, for example, talk about her glass eye. The one with the fish in it, you know?

Thank you Clark.

It's all so clear to me now.

By the way, anyone seen the "Kill Bill" movies?

Awesome.

By the way, why did you change your name from Clark Khaos to Major Khaos?

Why did you change to the Superman avatar?

I certainly hope your wit is as good in person as it is from a (seemingly) anonymous message board in the rpivacy of your home.

And,

Of course I'm not coming to see you in person. I would never do that. Why, that would be idiotic. Relax. I'm sure you are relaxed anyway. My messages are, well, they're just ludicrous.

I have absolutely no problem with your comments about my wife and my mother. No big deal. Who would take those statements seriously? I think they're funny. Hilarious.

We're buddies, Clark from KC.

Bye.

***mumbling to self***

Let's see here... "Countdown to the apocalypse"... hmmm...

What do we have so far?...

***more mumbling to self***

Spotlight 5 sells for over $2K... check

BassGMan converts to CGC... check

AlexH's M-Bag shipment actually arrives... check

Dealer found with two copies of Buzzy 70... check

Khaos has greggy's back in a flame war... check

Carry the two... um...

Uh-Oh....

flamed.gifflamed.gifflamed.gifflamed.gifflamed.gifflamed.gifflamed.gifflamed.gif

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

I certainly hope your wit is as good in person as it is from a (seemingly) anonymous message board in the rpivacy of your home.

foreheadslap.gif

Why did I change my name from Clark Khaos to Major Khaos??

WHY DID I CHANGE MY NAME FROM CLARK KHAOS TO MAJOR KHAOS?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHY DID I CHANGE MY NAME FROM CLARK KHAOS TO MAJOR KHAOS?!?!?!?!?!?

:::head explodes:::

insufficiently_thoughtful_person, it was supposed to be funny. I was Major LONG before I was Clark... every message board poster needs an overly-obvious alter-ego. Thus, I changed to Clark, and Clark "wore" avatars that were only slightly altered from Major's "Superman" avatar.

(Clark's first avatar was Superman wearing crudely-rendered eyeglasses and a necktie.)

Gads, are you this dim? Did you just miss it the first FOUR HUNDRED times I explained it, or did you just not grasp my explanation rendered in very small words for imbeciles with fewer IQ points than fingernails??

How does it feel to be a message board cliche? 27_laughing.gif

And,

Of course I'm not coming to see you in person. I would never do that. Why, that would be idiotic. Relax. I'm sure you are relaxed anyway. My messages are, well, they're just ludicrous.

I have absolutely no problem with your comments about my wife and my mother. No big deal. Who would take those statements seriously? I think they're funny. Hilarious.

We're buddies, Clark from KC.

Bye.

Why wait till August? Can't afford the plane ticket? The gas? The burro? You could always slap a saddle on your mom's back and ride her out here... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Talk about way off base. I know greg probably better than anyone on these boards except for aardvark88, and I can tell you first hand that he has a lot of good qualities. Attacking him for really no reason at all and adding the childish low blow insults reflects badly on no one except yourself. Get a damn grip. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

insufficiently_thoughtful_person, it was supposed to be funny. I was Major LONG before I was Clark... every message board poster needs an overly-obvious alter-ego. Thus, I changed to Clark, and Clark "wore" avatars that were only slightly altered from Major's "Superman" avatar.

(Clark's first avatar was Superman wearing crudely-rendered eyeglasses and a necktie.)

Gads, are you this dim? Did you just miss it the first FOUR HUNDRED times I explained it, or did you just not grasp my explanation rendered in very small words for imbeciles with fewer IQ points than fingernails??

Ummmm......maybe because it wasn't funny or interesting to anyone but you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

Ummmm......maybe because it wasn't funny or interesting to anyone but you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But those are always the BEST jokes!!! acclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

But those are always the BEST jokes!!! acclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Talk about way off base. I know greg probably better than anyone on these boards except for aardvark88, and I can tell you first hand that he has a lot of good qualities. Attacking him for really no reason at all and adding the childish low blow insults reflects badly on no one except yourself. Get a damn grip. 893naughty-thumb.gif

shocked.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I just hope he doesn't need to come to Canada any time soon, Bronty. I'd hate to have him chop your head off too. Consider investing in swordproof scarves.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

shocked.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I just hope he doesn't need to come to Canada any time soon, Bronty. I'd hate to have him chop your head off too. Consider investing in swordproof scarves.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

that would hopefully be a lot of frequent flyer miles.

"Serial Comic Book Killer stalks the airways, travelling from one collector to another"

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

So...

Why did you change your name from Clark Khaos to Major Khaos? shy.gif

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

So...

MajorKhaos was a shill name or something like that. confused-smiley-013.gif

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

So...

That does it.

Where do you live? I'm gonna come rain pain on your world.

Anyone here seen the movie "Pulp Fiction"? That's a good movie, eh?

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

So...

That does it.

look if you're going to take 6 minutes or more to respond to my posts then I'm done being nice to you.

"Purple Rain" was a movie also. flowerred.gif

Thank you Clark.

Awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

So...

That does it.

look if you're going to take 6 minutes or more to respond to my posts then I'm done being nice to you.

"Purple Rain" was a movie also. flowerred.gif

You guys are ruining the gregster's thread. Carry on................ 893applaud-thumb.gif

***mumbling to self***

Let's see here... "Countdown to the apocalypse"... hmmm...

What do we have so far?...

Spotlight 5 sells for over $2K... check

BassGMan converts to CGC... check

AlexH's M-Bag shipment actually arrives... check

Dealer found with two copies of Buzzy 70... check

Khaos has greggy's back in a flame war... check

Carry the two... um...

Uh-Oh....

flamed.gifflamed.gifflamed.gifflamed.gifflamed.gifflamed.gifflamed.gifflamed.gif

sign-funnypost.gifthumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif