• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warren Magazines are heating up!!!!!

30 posts in this topic

A sweet HC closed on eBay last week. I was willing to eat hot dogs for a few weeks to buy it, but it got a little out of my reach. :facepalm:

A sweet HC closed on eBay last week. I was willing to eat hot dogs for a few weeks to buy it, but it got a little out of my reach. :facepalm:

i didn't saw it. :cry:

Link :cry:

i didn't saw it. :cry:

Link :cry:

Not sure how to grade HC, but I say it's about VF from what I know about France comics (bandes dessinées) that are all HC

That book is a cheap POS and impossible to find a nice copy of it.

Just going by the pictures I only know of two copies that are nicer than this one. At least of the ones I've seen.

That book is a cheap POS and impossible to find a nice copy of it.

Just going by the pictures I only know of two copies that are nicer than this one. At least of the ones I've seen.

If I had saw it on ebay, it will probably be in my collection now. I remember back in 1998, I saw a nicer copy on ebay that sold for a little bit above $100. Too bad I didn't had money back them

The spine on the HC is nearly always dented to mess. I think they were coming from the factory that way. Mine is pretty nice with no tears or anything in the spine.

Printed in Mexico as cheap as possible. Roughly half were discarded when they were unboxed at the Warren office as they(the hardcovers.) had already fallen apart in transit. Dubay and JWarren etc took the best copies for themselves ...although JWarrens copy now has the super valuable Frazetta coffe ring on the cover.