• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New! The Wrist Slap One Day Suspension Policy!

210 posts in this topic

Just saw this thread and who it was started by and was horrified thinking I had been drunk posting last night.

You were. We have pics of you naked too. Well, not fully but typically feather boas don't count.

[font:Book Antiqua]In his defence.

Who doesn't have a naked picture in his past..![/font]

bIxz7dh.jpg

I've always wondered about the thinking that went into the creation of this picture. I guess it was the 70's, an era when hairy ugmos like Donald Sutherland and Elliott Gould were considered sex symbols, but damn it, that still doesn't make it right!

You probably get photographed so much it gets old. Every photograph is essentially the same: you standing there with a comic. When a photographer suggests something different, it's exciting and makes things interesting again, wakes you up and gets you back in the game.

Didn't seem to hurt Stan's career at all. Probably was a fun shoot.

Just saw this thread and who it was started by and was horrified thinking I had been drunk posting last night.

You were. We have pics of you naked too. Well, not fully but typically feather boas don't count.

[font:Book Antiqua]In his defence.

Who doesn't have a naked picture in his past..![/font]

bIxz7dh.jpg

I've always wondered about the thinking that went into the creation of this picture. I guess it was the 70's, an era when hairy ugmos like Donald Sutherland and Elliott Gould were considered sex symbols, but damn it, that still doesn't make it right!

Better to have a Hulk comic over your groin then, say, Ant-Man.