• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Balls Original Art + Print Sales Thread. Difficulty: Wrist Slap

60 posts in this topic

Hopefully, no one is disappointed that the art in this thread is *my* original art and prints. It was suggested that I put up some of my work here, so I figure we'll give it a go. I have a few prints and originals left over in my files from when I moved away from NYC, and I'll make 'em inexpensive for my Boardie pals here.

For those of you who don't know, Dr. Balls is my Nom de Plume and I'm not actually a doctor. :o For about 15 years, I was a digital illustrator, working (mostly) in the horror industry. My work has been featured on/in books, CDs, feature film posters, DVDs, and in a variety of art shows across the country. Not trying to toot my own horn here, just want to give a little preface.

Most of my work is risque, but I've censored the nudies and put the uncensored version in spoiler boxes. Let's hope I can avoid the wrist slap.

No probies, hosers or Puritans. Shipping is $10 whether you want one or several. All artwork ships flat (unless noted). If you want a print, just post up an :takeit:

I'll post up original pen and ink pieces later tonight. I want to see what I still have. I know I have a supercool Forbidden Planet/Robbie The Robot and a Ming The Merciless I'm kinda fond of. But for now, onto the girly art:

Cough*attachmentsnotworking*cough

If you can't see the images it may be because you are behind a firewall that blocks naughty pictures? My site is frequently a victim of puritanical firewalls.

Cough*attachmentsnotworking*cough

If you can't see the images it may be because you are behind a firewall that blocks naughty pictures? My site is frequently a victim of puritanical firewalls.

hm That may be the case. I am at work. Okay, ignore my post and please commence with the girlie pics. I'll have to peep 'em at home.

The Fallen Angels - 12x18" Lithograph. Signed. $15

I have a couple that are signed by wrestlers Traci Brooks, Gail Kim and Christy Hemme that I could let go for $30

03thefallenangels.jpg

Daughters of Digital Alchemy - 48-page hard cover art book (around 9x11") featuring 22 pieces of my work. S/N of 250. Only one available. $25

08doda.jpg

Andromeda - 11x14" FREE WITH YOUR PURCHASE - slight non-breaking color bend in corner. Offer good until supplies are gone!

06andromeda.jpg

Powerful stuff, Doc.

My wife is my firewall - I haven't found a way to circumvent her or I would really consider a litho. - good stuff.

Haha. Thank you. I know that story well...