• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Balls Original Art + Print Sales Thread. Difficulty: Wrist Slap

60 posts in this topic

Great stuff by Balls here... but he's going to hell for sure :devil:

GLWTS buddy :grin:

That's ok, I've got good seats - right up front!

Awesome pictures Dr B. :applause:

Thanks, I appreciate you checking 'em out!

Ok, so here come the illustrations. There is only ONE print, which is the Edgar Allan Poe piece, all the others are original artwork, pen and ink on 11x14 paper (not board) Because of the nature of my ink work and how heavy I use it, there's some waviness to the paper.

Vampire girl, Original, Pen and Ink on Paper 11x14" - $55

(I had to stitch this on the scanner, so any issues with that, I apologize. The artwork is seamless) Click the Spoiler link for the anatomically correct prurient version...

01vampcens.jpg

01vamp.jpg

Ming The Merciless, Original, Pen and Ink on 11x14" Paper - $55

(I have a 11x14" mat that goes with this that has Ming's blood splattered on it as well)

01ming.jpg

Robbie The Robot/Forbidden Planet, Original, Pen and Ink on 11x14" Paper - $40 SOLD!

(I had to stitch this image, so any inconsistencies you see are not on the original art)

01robbie.jpg

Girl from 'The Strangers', Original, Pen and Ink on 11x14" Paper - $40

(I had to stitch this image, so any inconsistencies you see are not on the original art)

01woman.jpg

Two separate Lon Cheney tribute pieces, both originals, Pen and Ink on 11x14" Paper - Deal O' The Day - - $30 takes them both. SOLD!

01cheney.jpg

Red Riding Hood (with Christy Hemme) - 11x17" Lithograph. Signed. $15

01redridinghood.jpg

:takeit: I really like this one!

You got it! Thanks!

'Eternal Empress' print signed by TNA wrestler and Playboy model Christy Hemme. $20 with autograph. Shipping is $10, and all prints ship flat.

7031163519_91a1383a2b_z.jpg

Random bump price drop - $10 off original pen and ink illustrations (Vampire Girl, Ming, Strangers Girl, Robbie, Cheneys)

Shipping is still $10, artwork shipped flat! Thanks for looking!

:takeit:

If you have any more of the free Andromeda - 11 x 14's, put it in the package also. Thanks.

^^

Out of 'Andromeda', but I put something else in there that I think you'll like. Thanks, will ship out tomorrow!

Thread recap - still have all prints available, the only thing not available is the Andromeda print. I may post a few others up this weekend. Thanks to everyone for your purchases.

Red Riding Hood (with Christy Hemme) - 11x17" Lithograph. Signed. $15

01redridinghood.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks.

Received it, thank you very much. Well package and fast.

I can not believe what you gave me for free. AWESOME!

I hate to say it, because it sounds so cliche, but....he is the balls. I got some wicked cool free shlit too.