• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man, it's slow here..Grade this one..

36 posts in this topic

It's slightly blunted..but there's no crease anywhere.. it's so slight you have to use the magnification scan to pick it up..guess that's one of the negatives of such a large scan..it overemphasizes points that aren't a big deal otherwise.

Brian

P.S. Is that your DD 1 9.0?

These "grade this mo' fo'!" posts are great fun Murph, but so far they've all had various case scratches, been scanned in the bag showing various foreign debris, the case on this book was cracked, and your scanner has a bit of schmeg on it. In order to make these useful, you really should delineate any defects on the book, and point out which defects that "appear" in the scan aren't on the book...

Hey..so my cases have scratches on them..not much I can do about it. The problem here is the scan was jsut too big so it caused some maverick lines that don't exist on the actual book frown.gif

Will you sell that DD 1 9.0 for a little over 3,000, Discount?

Brian

my cases have scratches on them..not much I can do about it. The problem here is the scan was jsut too big so it caused some maverick lines that don't exist on the actual book

That's not a problem...the problem is you are asking us to grade a book with "apparent" defects that aren't really on the book, but you're not telling us they're not on the book! Capice? wink.gif

I'll buy NM Hulks all day long...doubles, triples, does it really matter when you're talking about the pre-eminent comic book title of the last 40 years?? I think not!

BTW, what about you?

How much for the NM+ Murph (is that a Murph grade, or a CGC grade anyhow)?

Yo, I had my beauties on display on my last CGC list. Of course I took in $1,375 for those 4 Hulk books but that's another story! blush.gif

The rest of my numbers are not NM otherwise they would be graded. Actually, some of the later 100s may be but what do you have that I want? confused.gif

heh, I'm just kidding..I do have two copies of the book one is VF the other is probable VF/NM to NM-. I don't own any other Hulk books b/c I never really liked the way the books read tongue.gif

Brian