• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Slay CGC SS Sketch Opp. With IDW Exclusive Blank

461 posts in this topic

This is neither "here nor there", as they say... but I thought I'd share.

I had first been subjected to Ethan's "vocal stylings" at Mid Ohio Con several years ago and was pleasently surprised. The man can tickle some ivorys to be sure. After a show like that, artists or writers who are in the area previous to the show or for an extra day inevitably get invited to do in-store singings locally before flights leave.

Then this happens...

...a DC man through and through.

The Annapolis Comicon comes to an end, and if the foot traffic, conversations, costumes and sketch requests are any indication... than yeah, Turtle-Mania has returned. It's a good time to be an 80's kid.

Since I posted this on both Deviant and facebook.... figured I'd run it through here as well. :

This weekend I'll be at Roanoke Valley ComiCon at the Salem Civic Center on Saturday and then at Va ComiCon in Richmond on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

On THAT note....

I've been getting a LOT of emails and messages about my TMNT cover being released early AT the Va Con on Sunday. To date, I have not heard anything along those lines myself... just internet rumors. Last I heard, they were shipping April 18th.

A few things about the book:

1. Yes! The back cover is blank for sketch cover purposes.

2. I will be getting a case of 100 for CGC sketch series and signature grading purposes.

3. If you would like to take part in that offer, let me know. My rep is handling all of it, you just need to be on the list before I run out of books (over half have already been claimed).

As for the Shows this weekend:

1. If the Annapolis show last weekend is any indicator, TMNT is BACK in a HUGE way.

2. Yes, I'll be doing sketches and taking larger commissions at each show. Prices and rates are determined by the request and extent of the project.

3. No, I do not get tired of drawing TMNT.... they rock my socks off.

See you all there!

:takeit:

pm'd