• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Slay CGC SS Sketch Opp. With IDW Exclusive Blank

461 posts in this topic

Ahh yea lol looks a little bit delayed, I am unsure if it is the 8th or the 18th now. We checked at the IDW at ECC and they said it was out but I have the feeling they meant the regular Leo cover on the series which came out two weeks ago. Getting really excited to see these! Everyone who has posted gets first dibs so once they are in we will do a couple test sketches and get a live art show schedule so anyone who wants to watch thier sketch live can do so.

Ahh yea lol looks a little bit delayed, I am unsure if it is the 8th or the 18th now. We checked at the IDW at ECC and they said it was out but I have the feeling they meant the regular Leo cover on the series which came out two weeks ago. Getting really excited to see these! Everyone who has posted gets first dibs so once they are in we will do a couple test sketches and get a live art show schedule so anyone who wants to watch thier sketch live can do so.

:ohnoez:

:ohnoez:

I know! :frustrated:

The regular cover doesn't come out until 4/25

Always been the 18th.... today's the 8th and if I'd gotten it today, it woulda' been the BEST birthday present ever.

Still.... I'm trying to knock out as many small projects as I can before everything gets here so I can put all my time into the sketches. And yes.... I'm practicing my Shredders. ;)

Always been the 18th.... today's the 8th and if I'd gotten it today, it woulda' been the BEST birthday present ever.

Still.... I'm trying to knock out as many small projects as I can before everything gets here so I can put all my time into the sketches. And yes.... I'm practicing my Shredders. ;)

Matt, what's going to be the distro method for this cover from IDW? Are retailers going to end up with copies?

Happy [late] birthday!

The Turtle books are in! Matt is checking out the stock on them, bit thinner but sketch stock. We will do a live show tomorrow to test them out details will be posted when we have a time set :D

I would be interested in one of these, but wouldn't have the $$ right away. Would it be possible to reserve a cover for $10 and then have the sketch done in a couple or three weeks?

Sure thing! Just send me a Pm

About to get rolling with a live art show with Matt Slay. Working on some turtles stuff, I will send out invoice threads for participants tonight!

http://www.livestream.com/splatterfiend

Click the link above, there is a short advertisement once it is over you will be able to view the live art show. Enter some text for example "hi" and you will be prompted to enter a nickname. Enter a nickname and click enter or the green save changes button.

Knocked out the first two sketches! I will post them as soon as I have scans. If you want to be bumped up on the list show up to the next show and you can watch yours done live.

I will post the next time we have a show, might be tomorrow.