• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Slay CGC SS Sketch Opp. With IDW Exclusive Blank

461 posts in this topic

It's neevr too late. I still have some left. Just PM "Menace". He knows what to do.

ALSO.......

I'll be casting today at around 5pm. I'm starting pretty early so I can do both a Splinter Bust and a Shredder figure. Last time there were several tech problems with Livestream but I'm hoping to have them sorted out by tonight. Also.... Scans are on the way, but I need to get the computer stuff worked out first.

-Matt

Gah, I won't be around at 5 today but I recommend anyone else who's around to tune in to watch Matt work. We had a good time at the last livecast. Splinter bust! Woo!

It's neevr too late. I still have some left. Just PM "Menace". He knows what to do.

ALSO.......

I'll be casting today at around 5pm. I'm starting pretty early so I can do both a Splinter Bust and a Shredder figure. Last time there were several tech problems with Livestream but I'm hoping to have them sorted out by tonight. Also.... Scans are on the way, but I need to get the computer stuff worked out first.

-Matt

I'm assuming 5 PM Eastern?

Differently not too late to get in on this opp just officially began 2 days ago when the Turtle books were delivered.

Scans coming soon... :taptaptap:

Sorry about the delay on invoices I crashed last night about 10 pm. I will work on getting them all out during the show today.

We will begin the show shortly, be aware we may be working through audio issues at the start of the show.

http://www.livestream.com/splatterfiend

Greetings, all...

I'll be casting again around 5 tonight with things to ink and progress on the "fully painted Raph" cover.

I know I said i'd be on and off all day, but late last night, I was contacted about editing a research paper for a student. This has taken up the morning, but things are well underway for this evening. Hope to see you all then.

-Matt