• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Yellow Label Collection
1 1

153 posts in this topic

I just received this book in the mail this week (thanks Andy!) and I realized that I now actually have a SS collection. I never really set out to collect yellow label books, but somehow I've fallen into it lol Anyway I figured this was the best place to post them :)

Latest addition:

Scan-120311-0017.jpg

This is really cool :applause: Even my girlfriend would love this :luhv:

nice collection. Your creator diversity for the SS is very solid. Looks like you still may need a John Romita, D|ck Ayers, Gene Colan and Frank Miller. :) It never ends, trust me... But it beats the pants off a 401K!

I just received this book in the mail this week (thanks Andy!) and I realized that I now actually have a SS collection. I never really set out to collect yellow label books, but somehow I've fallen into it lol Anyway I figured this was the best place to post them :)

Latest addition:

Scan-120311-0017.jpg

+1 I'd imagine Barbara Eden's sig isn't that easy to get. Where did you get it?

Latest addition:

Scan-120311-0017.jpg

+1 I'd imagine Barbara Eden's sig isn't that easy to get. Where did you get it?

She was at a show on the East Coast. GACollectibles got it for me :)

It all started innocently enough with this book

Scan-120311-0021.jpg

Great collection, I collect SS myself and probably have about 300 or so, but I dont think any one of them is a match for that Frazetta :cloud9: