• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimm Fairy Tales #71 D & #71 E Big D Comics Exclusive Pre-Order

6 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

We have just launched our new website at Big D Comics

To kick off the event we are taking a very limited amount of pre-orders of the first book in our line of Zenescope exclusives and giving board members first crack at it.

We will be picking these up from Zenescope HQ around the end of March and the book should start shipping at some point in April.

These incredibly beautiful covers have been created for us by Nei Ruffino and will only be available through our website. To pre-order the books simply follow the links below and go to the contact page and email me your name, email and issue/quantity desired.

Due to us not physically having the books yet I am unable to give pre-screen grades but I will make sure pre-orders from the boards get my best raw copies that I am selling.

Grimm Fairy Tales #71 D Big D Comics Exclusive Raw (Limited to 500) $15.95 + USPS Priority Shipping

gft-71d-raw.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales #71 E Big D Comics Exclusive Raw (Limited to 250) $39.95 + USPS Priority Shipping

gft-71e-raw.jpg

My apologies to the folks who asked about this, I forgot to add it.

The limit per pre-order is 4 for the #71 D 500 print (42 left)

The limit per pre-order is 2 for the #71 E 250 print (26 left)

Thanks!

Had a few folks ask, yep some are still available

The limit per pre-order is 4 for the #71 D 500 print (37 left)

The limit per pre-order is 2 for the #71 E 250 print (18 left)

All you have to do for the pre-order is create an account at bigdcomics.com and then send me an email at bigd@bigdcomics.com with issue# and qty you want and I will reserve your copies.

Thanks again folks.

Pretty sure they are coming in this week, we are driving 8 hours each way to avoid UPS damage. Will send out invoices as soon as we have them.

Just a heads up to those who are interested, we have 4 more 250 print or lower exclusives setup for the year which I will always post over here first.

Customers who pre-order our exclusives will be given the option to reserve copies of the new exclusives.

We have them in inventory now, pre-orders are going out first. 1/2 of the 250 print is already sold out so if you want them order through our website soon because once Zenescope announces they arent going to be around long.

Thanks!

Darryl