• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hmmmm

31 posts in this topic

Oooh poor miffybunny, busted again :(

if you're referring to the guy who also uses that name on ebay, then he's a world class act.

I don't think it is a guy. She bought from me before on Ebay, and went by "Michelle" along with PayPal and Ebay both having this name.

if you're referring to the guy who also uses that name on ebay, then he's a world class act.

I don't think it is a guy. She bought from me before on Ebay, and went by "Michelle" along with PayPal and Ebay both having this name.

Oh yes, miffybunny is banned board member Sagat, who turned out out to be carebear as well.

This individual_without_enough_empathy purchased a Av #4 SS 9.2 from a very good friend of mine for 8k (at the time highest certified SS Av #4), put it up on ebay @ 25k ( which was bought via BIN, GPA verified etc etc...) but to this day still has the book in possession. Asking price has since been lowered a lot ( but nonetheless never forgets to mention that "verified GPA sale")

I sent a message through ebay when the book "sold" for 25k and the answer was the guy hadn't paid for it and that if I wanted it @ 15k ( which was my supposed offer should the buyer back out, that is was mine for the taking)

World Class act...

This individual_without_enough_empathy purchased a Av #4 SS 9.2 from a very good friend of mine for 8k (at the time highest certified SS Av #4), put it up on ebay @ 25k ( which was bought via BIN, GPA verified etc etc...) but to this day still has the book in possession. Asking price has since been lowered a lot ( but nonetheless never forgets to mention that "verified GPA sale")

I sent a message through ebay when the book "sold" for 25k and the answer was the guy hadn't paid for it and that if I wanted it @ 15k ( which was my supposed offer should the buyer back out, that is was mine for the taking)

World Class act...

He also ripped of board-member Twistty1 by selling him a restored Avengers #1 and refusing to refund him.

Twisty had to physically confront him in the gym (they both lived near Toronto) to get any kind of compensation.What makes it even worse is that Twistty1 went to highschool with him :facepalm:

World Class act...

SAGAT WTB threads are a thing of beauty.

I loved when she was offering low prices for key Silver and Bronze Age books during the heat of the recession. When asked why so low, she stated she was just looking to help people out during tough times by throwing a little cash their way.

:frustrated:

Dang search feature only goes back two years now.

World Class act...

He also ripped of board-member Twistty1 by selling him a restored Avengers #1 and refusing to refund him.

Twisty had to physically confront him in the gym (they both lived near Toronto) to get his money back.What makes it even worse is that Twistty1 went to highschool with him :facepalm:

:o

Hope enough people read this so they don't pick up anything that this individual_without_enough_empathy has to sell off ebay

This is a good thread to start to see what kind of tool he is :

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4749470&fpart=1

A lot of boardies chiming in with their personal deals with him.

Twisty had to physically confront him in the gym (they both lived near Toronto) to get any kind of compensation.What makes it even worse is that Twistty1 went to highschool with him :facepalm:

So Miffybunny is a guy? :o

He/she had me mail a book to a "Joey" as a gift. I wonder if "Joey" is really him then. I save all my Ebay transactions, and still have my Miffybunny emails.

After the Av #4 episode, I never looked at this punk's ebay listings again.... this thread ( and all those prior (which unfortunately I haven't read yet) only confirm what a trustworthy and all-around nice guy he is...

There is a online article floating around which used to be in his sig line where a local rag interviewed some collectors and he was in it...the picture looked somewhat masculine.

Hope enough people read this so they don't pick up anything that this individual_without_enough_empathy has to sell off ebay

This is a good thread to start to see what kind of tool he is :

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4749470&fpart=1

A lot of boardies chiming in with their personal deals with him.

Thanks