• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Digests First, Then Misc/Mixed

272 posts in this topic

Lot of 5 Big Little Books, all hard covers, all in above average condition, the only problem I saw was a small stain at the top of the first three pages on Aquaman. All are from one owner and they have nice OW pages. Batman, Aquaman, Fantastic Four, Major Matt Mason & Space Ghost. $30.00 shipped in the USA (via Media Mail). I never use media mail on comics but will make an exception in this case. (Shipped separately from any comics you might purchase.) USA buyers only on this lot, please.

blbbat001.jpg

blbbat002.jpg

blbaqu001.jpg

blbaqu002.jpg

blbff001.jpg

blbff002.jpg

blbmat001.jpg

blbmat002.jpg

blbsg001.jpg

blbsg002.jpg

Popular Comics #22 1937 VG crease and tiny edge tears right edge, very nice copy overall. Staples are holding tightly inside & out. Nice supple OW to light tan pages. Early newspaper comic reprints. $75.00

pop022.jpg

popb022.jpg

Popular Comics #23 1937 VG+ or better. Light crease top right edge of cover. Staples are holding tightly inside & out. Nice supple OW to light tan pages. Early newspaper comic reprints. Very hard to find this nice! $110.00

pop023.jpg

popb023.jpg

DC Digest Lot of 15 Low grade readers Average grade is G/VG with some worse, some better. Average page quality is light tan. See pics for specifics. $20.00 for all + shipping No media Mail shipping, be advised: outside USA shipping would be expensive and probably not worth it to you. :news:LOT SOLD via PM

digest001.jpgdigest008.jpg

digest010.jpgdigest012.jpg

digest017.jpgdigest019.jpg

digest020.jpgdigest021.jpg

digest023.jpgdigest024.jpg

digest027.jpgdigest032.jpg

digest038.jpgdigest040.jpg

digest042.jpg

any worlds unknown?

I doubt it, if so, they are buried somewhere and probably low grade. I'm just selling Marvel for now, probably won't list any more DC in this thread.