• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

On 3/2/2017 at 4:30 PM, skypinkblu said:
  Hide contents

I had a feeling all along that Prometheus was the DA, but who was the guy with the plexi Glass mask, I missed something, somewhere.

really I though the DA was the mask guy and Prometheus was someone else.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:30 PM, skypinkblu said:
  Hide contents

I had a feeling all along that Prometheus was the DA, but who was the guy with the plexi Glass mask, I missed something, somewhere.

I think not revealed yet? Or maybe I missed something too...

Even though I had refused to give up on this show it seemed it was dying a slow death after season 2.  I have to say I feel the show is back on track and Adrian Chase/ Prometheus has been a great villian, cold and calculated as Slade in season 2. Now if they could fix Felicity's character....

Totally with you on that. I really like where it's going - and unlike the other DC TV shows the scripts are good. Felicity has indeed gone off the rails a bit. But I still like her as a character, too bad they loaded all that romance baggage on the character from the previous seasons.

Stephen Amell Teases Deathstroke’s Return

KPqZP2N.png

Since Slade’s defeat in the past and present, he’s been locked up on Lian Yu just waiting to reappear. While he did so virtually during the Invasion crossover, the actual Slade Wilson is just waiting to come back onto the show and provide Oliver with the villain that truly matches him. While enemies like Promotheus, Vigilante, and Kovar are all exciting and worthy adversaries, the Green Arrow’s true rival is Deathstroke. Luckily, it looks like we won’t have to wait much long for his return.

Amell has taken to his Twitter to share a very familiar photo with fans, teasing the return of Slade Wilson to Arrow.

:wishluck:

On 3/20/2017 at 7:25 PM, Bosco685 said:

And here we go!

ARROW: Manu Bennett Returning To The CW Series As Slade Wilson/Deathstroke

RvcY2hY.png

Stephen Amell has taken to Twitter today to confirm that Bennett will indeed be reprising the role. Whether he's talking about season five or season six isn't clear. It's feasible that Deathstroke could be brought in to help take down Talia al Ghul and Prometheus, but he would actually be a much better choice to be next year's big bad, especially as the fact he no longer has powers would make open the door to some new types of stories.

p1nhDmi.png

Although, Manu Bennett is swearing it isn't him as he is busy filming Shannara Season Two. Other sources say otherwise.

Now TV Guide is stating Manu Bennett is definitely coming back to Arrow as Deathstroke and will film the scenes later next week and offers up why things seem to be a bit of a mess.

It's possible Manu Bennett's agent may have not told him about returning to Arrow as Deathstroke, as Bennett is currently filming the next season of Shannara Chronicles in New Zealand.

Or another possibility is that it's all a ruse put on by Manu Bennett, possibly to increase hype for his return as Deathstoke!

Arrow airs May 24:

The battle between Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Adrian Chase (Josh Segarra) culminates in a final epic battle on Lian Yu. After recent events, Oliver decides to recruit a group of unlikely allies – Slade (guest star Manu Bennett), Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law), Merlyn (John Barrowman) and Digger Harkness (guest star Nick. E. Tarabay) – to defeat Chase. However, Chase has his own army – Black Siren (guest star Katie Cassidy), Evelyn Sharp (guest star Madison McLaughlin) and Talia al Ghul (guest star Lexa Doig) – and the forces collide in an explosive season finale.

Manu Bennett confirmed!

11 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Interesting finale. And it was cool when Oliver said he potentially knew where to find Slade's son, Joseph.

Agreed, "interesting" is about where I was.  Do we do spoilers in this thread? Just in case:

Spoiler

I'm assuming Malcolm isn't dead, because we didn't see a body, we just heard an explosion. So I'm sure he'll show up down the line. It was good to see Moira again, I'm assuming that's the cameo Amell referenced above. Manu Bennett is the Man(u), and I was super, super stoked to see him, but it's not like he got to do very much. I'm hoping this means he'll be back as a semi-regular next season, and will get to stretch out a bit.  So, how soon do you think we'll find out what happened to everyone? Will we get an answer right away in the first episode next season, or are they going to drag it out forever? If anything, I'm just grateful that the flashbacks and terrible wigs are now hopefully over.