• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

That show was terrible. It had the stink of the WB, or CW as it's called now. The acting style, the way it looked and was filmed, all of it looked and felt exactly like every other garbage show on that channel. My wife sort of enjoyed it, which isn't suprising since she also enjoys 90210.

Will not be watching again.

That show was terrible. It had the stink of the WB, or CW as it's called now. The acting style, the way it looked and was filmed, all of it looked and felt exactly like every other garbage show on that channel. My wife sort of enjoyed it, which isn't suprising since she also enjoys 90210.

Will not be watching again.

I was worried about that. I predicted months ago it would be formulaic and be just like Smallville / 90210.

Sorry to hear I was right

I enjoyed it for what it was. It wasn't that bad.

Me too. I liked it.

IMDB has it at a 9.1/10 right now from 357 reviewers, so it was well received.

The worst acting was from the Stanley Tucci wannabee playing Adam Hunt - he was pretty bad.

CW has some junk, but I enjoy Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries and think they're well done. Hopefully this show falls into that category. Time will tell.

I enjoyed it for what it was. It wasn't that bad.

I agree. I would have to see a few more episodes to give it a thumbs down or thumbs up. Too much Jason Statham stuff in there.

I've seen worse, that's for sure.

Fight scenes were pretty good, and the production value was there for the most part. They did step over the biggest pitfall for any show where the primary character deals with sharp weapons...how many characters use knives, claws, bows, etc, but no one ever gets more than a scratch? They at least don't smooth over that part.

CW has some junk, but I enjoy Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries and think they're well done. Hopefully this show falls into that category. Time will tell.

I think Supernatural is consistently one of the best shows on TV.

I think Supernatural is consistently one of the best shows on TV.

Me too. I never miss it.

Some of the Season Premier intros with the rock and roll soundtracks have been phenomenal.

I liked Smallville, so what do I know,lol?...I thought this was OK.

I'm not quite sure why his father had to shoot himself so Olly could survive:shrug:

I missed the first 3 minutes...and I see the Black Canary is going to show up next week...will definitely watch to see if it's more engaging....I may have to find some shirtless Green Arrow pictures to post when all those girls in bathing suits are posted on the forum.

I thought it was okay. Certainly had that WB hokey feel to it, which I don't like, but I kept reminding myself it wasn't some summer blockbuster and it's not on HBO/AMC/whatever.

I'll watch again