• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bound Amazing Spider-Man # 1-100

25 posts in this topic

Did the original owner kill himself when he realised what money he had cost himself when he bound these books together?

Perhaps he bought the books for cover price to read and enjoy. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

how can one fathom what Geppi, the Man Who Has Everything Already, be "after?" But he doe shave probably the world's largest collection of bound volumes in the world and I dont recall any Marvels there. Maybe one of our Gemstone brethren can scurry down the hall and take a quick inventory!

And the nominees for "Dumbest thing to do with ASM #'s 1-100 and AF 15" are... smile.gif

I don't see it that way at all.....what I see is someone who loved his comics enough to pay to have them book bound. To say he was stupid or dumb isn't really looking at it from a "collecting" point of view.

Is he disappointed now? Maybe? But he sure as hell seemed to have his heart in the right place at the time....

Jim