• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Magazines marketplace links

1 post in this topic

This type of thread exists in the other forums, so I am starting one for this section. Use this thread to link to your magazines for sale in the official sales forums elsewhere on these message boards.

Here is the original Golden Age Marketplace Post which lays out the rules and guidelines for the thread. The idea is to allow the forum to have one (and only one) place where people can breifly promote stuff they are selling, but even then you are required to link to their larger post in the actual Marketplace area.

If there is already a thread like this, or if there is any reason starting one is inappropriate, let me know.

-----------------

I will start the ball rolling with some magazines I am auctioning on eBay this week. Only a few are technically "comic" magazines but there's lots of interesting stuff. Here is my post in the marketplace about the auction. The auctions end Sunday night (March 25, 2012).

Check it out! Again, please post your future Comic Magazine marketplace links in this thread (unless mods kibosh this or a lot of people here don't want such a thread).

2012mar-auction-image3.jpg