• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When is the registry going to be up and running again?

9 posts in this topic

hi,

anybody... anybody at all.... I haven't been able to register books since Friday / Saturday and I'm just starting to freak out a little as I can't find an answer anywhere to the 'server runtime error' message, that if it wasn't virtual I would have smacked in the mouth by now - Help!! :insane:

I just tried to add a book to my registry and though I didn't have the same error as you, I wasn't able to add it. (shrug)

Thanks Peter,

My problem is that I can't even get on the registry website, I can access the boards and the census but not the main registry site, I keep getting the aforementioned webmaster no, no 'server runtime error'

• Administrator

Matmarvel: I sent you a PM. Please take a look and let me know if it helps.

Peter/MadGenius: Your errors are likely connected to the recent announcement seen here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5556653#Post5556653. We're working to have it resolved today.

Scott

Thanks, Scott. Got an e-mail this morning saying my entries were accepted.