• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions for Heroes-Con Jun 22 to Jun 24, 2012

151 posts in this topic

GodofThunder Productions will be Facilitating and Accepting Signature Series submissions for the Heroes Convention in Charlotte, NC. The dates for the show is June 22 to June 24. This is by far the best Comic Related Show in the South.

Deadline to recieve all Submissions will be June 12, 2012.

Web-Site: http://www.heroesonline.com/heroescon/

Standard Signature Series Fees Apply.

1. Submissions will be for all Signature Series needs.

2. Sketch Requests will not be taken, however, if you pre-arrange a sketch ahead of time, it can be picked up at the show.

3. Please make sure your books are prepped for signatures (Squares cut out ect.).

Also include an extra bag so your books can be submitted to CGC properly.

Dealer's with Current Accounts and anyone else can PM me for questions.

Update:

Anyone sending subs, mail your books to:

Adonis Morejon

c/o Heroes Convention

1605 E. North Bay St.

Tampa, FL 33610

On the back of you books, please write your return address, and creators which you would like to have your books signed.

I will take care of all CGC paperwork.

If you prep your books, I will ensure that the books are properly bagged and boarded.

:news:

In order to maintain chaos...aka, quality control I am accepting submissions NOW all the way till June 12th, 2012.

1. Please remember that CGC does not accept drop-offs at shows. This mean you can no longer just drop your books off and walk away expecting to get your books signed. If you have 10 books, you will be responsible for getting the signatures, pending the availability of a CAW.

2. Use a Facilitating Service (like GODOFTHUNDER ;) ) to ensure that all of your books are done. I will accept submissions at the show. And like stated above, the CGC Signature/Invoice fees apply.

3. GODOFTHUNDER promises to give you the best customer service possible. Your books will be treated with respect.

I will even include my cellphone number, available to those subbing books. :)

Just to be clear, Andonis. I can prep my books, give them to you and pay for the CGC services. Then you take it from there?

Is there a service charge? Is it customary to tip?

Yup that's fine with me :)

Service charge??? What the heck is that???? Tips are ALWAYS welcomes ;)

Just to be clear, Andonis. I can prep my books, give them to you and pay for the CGC services. Then you take it from there?

Is there a service charge? Is it customary to tip?

Yup that's fine with me :)

Service charge??? What the heck is that????Tips are ALWAYS welcomes ;)

You know I didn't even think about that when I turned my books in at NYCC? Now I feel like a cheap a**.

BTW, do we just find you at the CGC booth?

They no longer take your books for you. You have to go to the booth, tell them you need a CAW (If available) and you have to walk over to whoever you want, with the CAW to get the book witnessed.