• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions for Heroes-Con Jun 22 to Jun 24, 2012

151 posts in this topic

Hmm tricky I will be on a different continent so can't make the con; I was looking to mail in a CGC 9.8 Elseworlds for a signature and Paul Levitz would definitely be a good one. Maybe worth the risk as it has just been re-printed? I also have a couple of items for Mr Bastian as well....

FYI I will not be accepting any requests for Stan Lee. This is something that has to be done via DWC.

I don't make the rules guys :sorry:

But any other creator is fine ;)

CGC will not take your books anymore. You have to get in line, or get a CGC employee from their booth to stand in line with you.

Facilitators, however, are there to make sure all of the sigs get done..so...choose your demon wisely :)

CGC will not take your books anymore. You have to get in line, or get a CGC employee from their booth to stand in line with you.

Facilitators, however, are there to make sure all of the sigs get done..so...choose your demon wisely :)

can i just submit to you there or should i mail them?

Either is fine. If you want to wait till the show, that's okay by me. I know some collectors want to meet their favorite creators, and I don't want take that away from you.

Either is fine. If you want to wait till the show, that's okay by me. I know some collectors want to meet their favorite creators, and I don't want take that away from you.

yeah i do but i have no idea what im doing when it comes to making sure everything is ready for them to sign. i think ill leave it up to you. ill pm with what books im going to sendd your way. thanks