• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA/SA: Wings, Tecs, HOS 92, Superman/boy

146 posts in this topic

Trying to get rid of half of everything, starting with these.

No Probies, No HOSers, $5 shipping.

PM me if you disagree with grading, pricing or whatever. I'm new to this, so I'll always take constructive advice (or people calling me a tool--that too). Feel free to screw around in the thread. Have fun. I'm going to try and burn through these pretty fast, then move on to the next thread. Wish me luck.

Trying to get rid of half of everything, starting with these.

No Probies, No HOSers, $5 shipping.

PM me if you disagree with grading, pricing or whatever. I'm new to this, so I'll always take constructive advice (or people calling me a tool--that too). Feel free to screw around in the thread. Have fun. I'm going to try and burn through these pretty fast, then move on to the next thread. Wish me luck.

Umm, well, not all that fast so far, lol

No one wished him luck. Good Luck Chump.

I did - it didn't work.

Worst. sales. Thread. Ever.

Be nice. Maybe he fell off the crapper and hit his head!

And then invented the flux capacitor?

No one wished him luck. Good Luck Chump.

I did - it didn't work.

Worst. sales. Thread. Ever.

Be nice. Maybe he fell off the crapper and hit his head!

And then invented the flux capacitor?

Maybe he's going back in time. This thread could go places if he comes back with some NM Golden Age stuff. All with WHITE pages.

No harm to self or porcelain (luckily). My router just started smoking. So, I decided to put it in the yard and cover it in water. Safety first. Always. Anyway, here's we go:

Wings #49. I'm calling this a 1.5 with the rodent damage, Price: $20. Manufactured with one staple (but it's in the middle of the book and I don't know enough about these books to know whether they all are).

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg