• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revat's Feedback Thread
1 1

182 posts in this topic

Just concluded another excellent transaction with Revat. Books were very well graded once again---very pleased!

I've bought a few times from him and each time has been smooth as silk---I get the books in the grades I want for a good price. Already looking forward to his next sale.

This is a warning to all who read this:

Revat will take your money and send you comics properly packaged and fast!

Purchase at your own risk. If you send him money, he will take it and send you pieces of paper with drawings and words on them that were properly described in his own ad.

Seriously...he posts an ad for his own stuff and somehow manages to get me to send him money! Then he sends me exactly what I wanted. That b@stard!!!

And what is sad is I will probably do it again sometime soon.

(thumbs u

So I did a swap with Revat and it went very well.

I must clarify...that "swap" involved comics...not significant others. My girlfriend would be a little put off if I decided to swap with some random guy on a comic book message board. It's not that I don't trust Revat...I'd swap my girlfriend with him, no problem. If he treats my girlfriend the way he treats his customers and comics, then she would be in good hands.

I don't think it will work though. I have a feeling he has a lot more comics than me and she is kinda tired of the amount I have already!

Anyways...the point is...you can buy with confidence from Taver! I have before and I will again!

On February 5, 2017 at 10:48 PM, meeklo said:

So I did a swap with Revat and it went very well.

I must clarify...that "swap" involved comics...not significant others. My girlfriend would be a little put off if I decided to swap with some random guy on a comic book message board. It's not that I don't trust Revat...I'd swap my girlfriend with him, no problem. If he treats my girlfriend the way he treats his customers and comics, then she would be in good hands.

I don't think it will work though. I have a feeling he has a lot more comics than me and she is kinda tired of the amount I have already!

Anyways...the point is...you can buy with confidence from Taver! I have before and I will again!

Wow...that was a good positive feedback! I will honestly tell you, because of that amazing feedback, I had the confidence to make a purchase from Taver. And I was not disappointed. I bought a small set of DC comics from him, based on his recommendation of a certain Green Lantern storyline, and it was a fantastic read!

I am anxiously awaiting his next sales thread to see what he has because his shipping and packaging were all top notch! You can by from confidence from Taver!

...and I cannot get over how well written that person's feedback was...it reads like classic poetry! Guess Taver only sells to the best as well.

Edited by meeklo

I am repeating buyer from this seller because his grades are consistently and he packed the comic books well secured, too. Despite that Revat is a Raiders fan,  but I will still buy from him in the future. :bigsmile: