• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: SA/GA Our Army at War (large collection) 20 PERCENT OFF!

21 posts in this topic

These books are from a large collection of war books that I will be offering over the next few weeks. There are reader copies and there are investment copies. Please PM me if you have questions or want to inquire about a lot or the other books in the collection.

Some rules: This :takeit: trumps everything. All PMs will be considered and replied to in order.

I prefer paypal or money orders. Checks will take 7-10 days to clear before shipment.

I can ship 1-5 raw books first class or Priority Mail for $5 east of the Pacific time zone and $10 for Pacific time zone. Any more than that can be shipped Priority Mail or media mail at a USPS estimate. Check with me first if you want to ship outside the U.S. and I'll find a price for you.

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return the books in the same shape as they were sent and I will give a refund with shipping.

Please no probationers.

Our Army at War #194 7.5 $15

ricksoaaw194001.jpg

Classic! Love that cover (thumbs u I

BTW, I'm sure most are already aware but Sam is one of the tightest graders I've ever met on these here boards. I've never been disappointed - and no, not affiliated with him in any way. He's always bustin' my chops for something or another.

But gotta give credit where credit is due :applause: